Not open for further replies.

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.beithperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
CARBON FIBER STEERING WHEELS - IN STOCK!!!

Yep, no wait time. Place your order, send us your stock steering wheel and the same day we recieve it, we will ship you your carbon fiber wheel!

NO WAITING 3 months ... these are HERE, READY!

I have 2 in stock, one with grey stitching and black top stripe, and one with red stitching and red top stripe...

SNATCH YOURS UP NOW, AT:

WWW.BEITHPERFORMANCEPARTS.COM

:first::first::first::first::first:

These are selling QUICK so move fast if you want one of these wheels :thumbsup:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Beith Performance Parts

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Any discount for 6G users?
Most of my thanksgiving stock already sold in the past 48 hours, and everyone gets the same deal to keep it fair. A lot of sales have come from my Instagram followers, as well as some 6G members.

If you order, you won't be be disappointed :)

Sponsored

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
Order placed. I sent you an email Tim if the extra wheel I have will be ok for you. I've cut some of the bottom leather off when I was playing with making a custom one myself lol

OP
OP
Beith Performance Parts

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Order placed. I sent you an email Tim if the extra wheel I have will be ok for you. I've cut some of the bottom leather off when I was playing with making a custom one myself lol

Super! I like the sound of your custom wheel :D Should be fine, since we will give the carbon fiber treatment to the bottom of the wheel.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Most of my thanksgiving stock already sold in the past 48 hours, and everyone gets the same deal to keep it fair. A lot of sales have come from my Instagram followers, as well as some 6G members.

If you order, you won't be be disappointed :)
Lol, yup that was fast!

Frickin stoked on mine! About to get a new head unit and install my Carbon Fiber cockpit and be done(Finally)!
Screenshot_20161204-212432.jpg

Sponsored

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Triple Yellow
Just purely out of curiosity, do you offer any other options regarding shipping of the stock wheel? For example, my car is my DD so shipping you my factory wheel prior to getting a new wheel just isn't going to happen. Perhaps a core charge or can I send an IOU? Lol.

Again, as much as I like the look, I'm not quite ready to take the plunge. Just stumbled upon this thread and am curious in case I decide to go this route.

OP
OP
Beith Performance Parts

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Just purely out of curiosity, do you offer any other options regarding shipping of the stock wheel? For example, my car is my DD so shipping you my factory wheel prior to getting a new wheel just isn't going to happen. Perhaps a core charge or can I send an IOU? Lol.

Again, as much as I like the look, I'm not quite ready to take the plunge. Just stumbled upon this thread and am curious in case I decide to go this route.

Absolutely, for those owners who don't have a spare wheel to send to us, we can supply a core wheel for $125.

Whenever you decide you are ready to take the plunge, feel free to drop me a PM and I'll get you set up :thumbsup:

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Triple Yellow
Absolutely, for those owners who don't have a spare wheel to send to us, we can supply a core wheel for $125.

Whenever you decide you are ready to take the plunge, feel free to drop me a PM and I'll get you set up :thumbsup:
And then refund the $125 once the stock wheel is shipped back to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.