Sponsored

moomoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
F-250
What are your thoughts on the color and does video/photo accurately show it?
I like it, but I almost wanted a black car to. So best of both worlds...just dependent on the sun light.
Sponsored

Luckygrl11702

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jennie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z72
Is anyone else not able to tracking their mustang in Ford tracking? I have the order # and VIN and a build date of 5/2… it worked right after I got the email that it was scheduled for production but not since then…

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Is anyone else not able to tracking their mustang in Ford tracking? I have the order # and VIN and a build date of 5/2… it worked right after I got the email that it was scheduled for production but not since then…
mine has been broken too for weeks now, heard from other people and the salespeople at the dealer that it's pretty normal

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
Nope, had access for like one or two days after getting the build date and nothing since then.

King Of Shine

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS Mischievous Purple Metallic
It hasn't worked in weeks. I check mine every day.

Sponsored

Stang22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Amber
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt premium
I'm in South Louisiana; mine's not built yet, currently scheduled for first week of May.
My bad! I was trying to see the ones that received their MP mustangs and where they were located! Mine has been shipped since last day of March and still hasn’t arrived yet. Ford tracking has been down since.

Stang22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Amber
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt premium
We took delivery of our MP GT last week. The color is really something. In the dark, it looks almost black. But, in the sunlight, it pops. I'm happy to answer any questions.

278107838_7910460652301080_3576608688763428716_n.jpg
Where abouts are you located? Still waiting for delivery of mine since March 31st.

Sponsored

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
The ones that have been delivered are in states that are near Michigan, such as Illinois, Indiana, Ohio. I'm in Cleveland and I can drive to Detroit in about 4 hrs, Chicago is about the same distance to Detroit, so of course those of us will get ours earlier than say SC or FLA of CA

moomoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
F-250

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
i got a build date of week of May 30th for mine today in my email along with my VIN. Says i cant track it yet online or see the window sticker. Hopefully soon

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
i got a build date of week of May 30th for mine today in my email along with my VIN. Says i cant track it yet online or see the window sticker. Hopefully soon
The tracker has been broken for a few weeks now. Heaven knows when it’ll be fixed. Congrats on the build date though!
Sponsored