• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida Mickey Thompson ET Street R radials SOLD

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I have a set of Mickey Thompson ET Street R radials for sale. They still have a considerable amount of life left in them. I removed them from my drag wheels, so that I could make the switch to Hoosier QTP bias plies, which are better suited for a manual transmission. I am hoping to find a buyer near me (Parrish, FL), that is willing to meet and pick them up. Price is $250.

IMG_6164.jpeg

IMG_6163.jpeg

IMG_6162.jpeg
Sponsored

GrayMater22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium
I have a set of Mickey Thompson ET Street R radials for sale. They still have a considerable amount of life left in them. I removed them from my drag wheels, so that I could make the switch to Hoosier QTP bias plies, which are better suited for a manual transmission. I am hoping to find a buyer near me (Parrish, FL), that is willing to meet and pick them up. Price is $250.

IMG_6164.jpeg

IMG_6163.jpeg

IMG_6162.jpeg
I am in the N Orlando area, what size are these?

ZXMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Where in FL are you located? Im near north Tampa.

MyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
P305/45R/17

Sponsored

ZXMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Oh thats not bad. I run past there a few times a month. Might grab these from you. How was the balance. Im not assuming they will be perfect, but I have had some pretty bad ones over the years. My current ET Street SSs are the best I've had so far. But some of them are so bad it hurt to drive on them on the street.

OP
OP
NGOT8R

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Oh thats not bad. I run past there a few times a month. Might grab these from you. How was the balance. Im not assuming they will be perfect, but I have had some pretty bad ones over the years. My current ET Street SSs are the best I've had so far. But some of them are so bad it hurt to drive on them on the street.
I mounted them myself and threw them on my bubble balancer. They were spot on with no vibration at all. The highest mph I’ve ever seen on them was 122.85.

ZXMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I’ll be driving on them on the highway to the track and should be trapping 140 with them. I’ll let you know here soon.

Sponsored