Järn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium, Ruby Red, A10, B&O, AE
@Blong and @GT30fan
I just have a base GT, I would like to ask if after this Covid lockdown is over if I could get a ride in either or both of your cars? I live in Plymouth.

I do have a little photography hobby, perhaps I could return the favor and take pictures of your car(s). https://photos.app.goo.gl/or59tiAKMwNcrH3w5
A friend has been teaching me lighting, location, composition, angles, cropping.
Sponsored

GT30fan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 4x4, 2019 GT350 , work trucks
@Blong and @GT30fan
I just have a base GT, I would like to ask if after this Covid lockdown is over if I could get a ride in either or both of your cars? I live in Plymouth.

I do have a little photography hobby, perhaps I could return the favor and take pictures of your car(s). https://photos.app.goo.gl/or59tiAKMwNcrH3w5
A friend has been teaching me lighting, location, composition, angles, cropping.
yes, that's fine by me. But I won't take it out until the weather is better.....

Interesting, I am building a green room as we speak....

Blong

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blong
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
@Blong and @GT30fan

I'm cool with that also. Stay in touch.

mSTANG_1

No Limit
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Hello,
Does anyone know of a reputable shop in Southeast Michigan specializing with installing lights (for example Halo, Demon eyes, etc.) Would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

Sponsored

Järn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
hello all, Im in belleville , Michigan. can't wait to meet up with some of the guys with mustangs near me
Buck, Welcome to the forums. The standard reply to new members is "Pics, or it did not happen". Just a simple camera picture of your new Mustang... :)

Sponsored

GT30fan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 4x4, 2019 GT350 , work trucks
For those that store our cars for the winter/ salt fears, when's it safe to get out on the road? After the next heavy rain?

Järn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
For those that store our cars for the winter/ salt fears, when's it safe to get out on the road? After the next heavy rain?
While this weekend looks very nice, I am going to wait until next weekend. The forecast is for rain Wed, Thur, Friday. That should wash all the salt away. I still have the car on "Storage" insurance.