MBRP street exhaust Mustang GT

SilverSpoon09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTP PP in CO / 08 CTS / 00 C-SVT
I will post some pictures of the packing when I get a chance a little later today. Amazing packing job and the exhaust is very nice quality. Thanks to beefcake for the great service and putting up with my worrying on how long it will take to get. Good deal and good service. Very happy and am enjoying my nice low rumble now. I will try to get a good video up soon as well.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Pony15

Pony15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
Mine was wrapped very carefully in a very thick box. Looks like they have corrected their shipping issues.
It´s a good company:thumbsup:

SilverSpoon09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
Hows that for packing:) Great job everything was in good shape and love it on the car. Didn't take any pictures of the exhaust alone because it went from bags to the car. The box made and awesome work mat as well so nothing got scratched on the pavement while putting it on.

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
What's the point of the black finish? I mean, it looks slick, but once it is on, you will never see it. Does it help prevent rusting?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Pony15

Pony15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
Hows that for packing:) Great job everything was in good shape and love it on the car. Didn't take any pictures of the exhaust alone because it went from bags to the car. The box made and awesome work mat as well so nothing got scratched on the pavement while putting it on.
Cool:cheers: Wait for the sound!!:headbang:

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
nice silverspoon

What's the point of the black finish? I mean, it looks slick, but once it is on, you will never see it. Does it help prevent rusting?
its for looks

SilverSpoon09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
Going to try and use the dslr with mic after work see if sound quality will be any better.

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT base PP Borla s-type H pipe

Sorry everyone been busy last few weeks but took I few videos. This one is ok the others are to windy but I'll take more later.

Sponsored

SilverSpoon09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
Been really pushing my exhaust hard to break it in and decided I will wait a few to get a quality video up. I notice every day the exhaust changes just a bit and I really want it to settle in before I put a video up. If anyone is on the fence about it; for 600 or so bucks, go for it. It is 100% worth it. Is it perfect? For me, no. From idle to about 4500 or so it is pure sex; after that or just strait WOT I am a bit unimpressed but it is getting better as it sets in. Then again I have not heard a system I like at WOT yet either so it might just be the nature of exhaust.

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT base PP Borla s-type H pipe
I'm at about 500 miles and I'll say it has change. It's has gotten deeper and a bit louder I'll have to take a idle shot again. The videos don't do it justice! I do wish the idle was a bit louder but when on the gas it plenty loud enough. Just normal drive sound great and letting the rpms come down when slowing up sounds badass! I will post more videos this week

SilverSpoon09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
I'm at about 500 miles and I'll say it has change. It's has gotten deeper and a bit louder I'll have to take a idle shot again. The videos don't do it justice! I do wish the idle was a bit louder but when on the gas it plenty loud enough. Just normal drive sound great and letting the rpms come down when slowing up sounds badass! I will post more videos this week
I agree on everything said. Just the snapping of the wot is not desirable to me but not sure if other exhausts do the same of not. Cruising with this exhaust is AMAZING though.

stangdan26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
Been really pushing my exhaust hard to break it in and decided I will wait a few to get a quality video up. I notice every day the exhaust changes just a bit and I really want it to settle in before I put a video up. If anyone is on the fence about it; for 600 or so bucks, go for it. It is 100% worth it. Is it perfect? For me, no. From idle to about 4500 or so it is pure sex; after that or just strait WOT I am a bit unimpressed but it is getting better as it sets in. Then again I have not heard a system I like at WOT yet either so it might just be the nature of exhaust.
This post explains my thoughts EXACTLY. As a matter of fact after about 500 miles it's changing so much I re-tightened clamps thinking they loosened a good amount (they didn't). I've got mixed emotions about this exhaust and no one who's heard it thinks it sounds good at WOT. 3 people have told me it doesn't sound "right", almost sounds like a metallic flap buzzing back and forth. i'll keep everyone posted as it settles in. Also, here is a quick HQ audio clip of a cold start (was almost 80 out though so revs don't stay high for long). I used a powered, isolated mic mounted at bottom of decklid on top of bumper. I'll do more as I get some time....

https://soundcloud.com/stangdan26/2015-mustang-gt-mbrp-street-cold-start-hq-audio
Sponsored