• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

MBRP Street cat back exhaust for GT

jord79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Considering selling the above exhaust.

This exhaust sounds amazing! I've not heard any other aftermarket GT exhausts in the flesh to compare it too, but in terms of tone it has exceeded expectation. If you're after a classic muscle car sound, this is the one. Without de-catting I don't know how you would get it closer. The videos on the net don't do it justice. The H-Pipe gives it an aggressive tone but without the rasp you get from an x-pipe. The tone changes as you accelerate from a nice deep burble to growl to roar to bark to scream.

The only issue I have is that it is just too loud for every day driving. If this was a weekend car I would, without a doubt, be keeping it on.

If you were younger, don't leave for work at 6:30am, didn't have to ferry under 10s around, or do the occasional trip to Asda with your 70 year old mother who doesn't drive then it might be acceptable as a daily driver.

I've done approx 200mi with it on the car, and it will be staying on there until I get a decent offer.

Looking for £500 and am happy to deliver via Yodel or similar (approx £20 uninsured and £50 fully insured).

One other thing to mention is that this is the aluminised version so again maybe a reason not to use on a DD. It does however have a 3 year warranty. I'm not sure if that covers us in the UK but it shows that the manufacturer has some confidence in its longevity.
Sponsored

McXtravert

Threads
Reaction score
Cambridgeshire, formerly Aberdeen, Scotland
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT - Competition Orange
great sounding bit of kit I agree.

GLWS.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
OP - please include photos as per the posting guidelines here. Thanks for your help!

Heretian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ex GT in TY. Now GT Shadow in RR
Are you going back to stock or looking for something else? I was tempted to change mine to something louder now my car is a weekend toy and sell on my Milltek.

I'm still weighing up selling the car on however so nothing committed. At the moment getting ridiculously insulting offers on trade in so looking more likely to keep it.

OP
OP

jord79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Are you going back to stock or looking for something else? I was tempted to change mine to something louder now my car is a weekend toy and sell on my Milltek.
Can't imagine being desperate for anything louder than a Milltek :D

IMG_4647.jpg

Best I can do ATM.
Love it!

OP
OP

jord79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

I'm still weighing up selling the car on however so nothing committed. At the moment getting ridiculously insulting offers on trade in so looking more likely to keep it.
Long term definitely not stock, but until I find the right set up I will put the stock system back on (as I kept hold of it) maybe axle back in the future or an H-pipe system with proper chambered mufflers. The MBRP street is supposedly chambered but there can't be much baffling going on judging by the size and shape of the mufflers.
Sponsored