Sponsored

MBRP Catback for 2024 Mustang NOW AVAILABLE at Lethal Performance!!

JakeLethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Hey, Everyone!

You read that correctly,
MBRP has officially announced and released their catbacks for the 2024 S650 Mustang!

Now available here at Lethal Performance!

Check out what's offered in the link below.

SHOP NOW | 2024 Mustang MBRP Catbacks

Of course, if you guys have any questions or can't find what you're looking for, feel free to reach out to us here at Lethal Performance and we'll be more than happy to assist!
mbrp 2024 2.jpg
Sponsored

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium / Rapid Red 10 Speed Auto
Wow! Sign me up I just spent $ 53,000.00 on a new car . (Wait for it) with a new stainless steel exhaust already on it. Why not spend another $1,000.00 or more for the same thing? And if you're lucky you can gain around 20 hp. I think I'll enjoy the car for a few weeks before I even think about tearing it apart.

LethalSteveG

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Saleen Yellow Label
Wow! Sign me up I just spent $ 53,000.00 on a new car . (Wait for it) with a new stainless steel exhaust already on it. Why not spend another $1,000.00 or more for the same thing? And if you're lucky you can gain around 20 hp. I think I'll enjoy the car for a few weeks before I even think about tearing it apart.
The factory exhaust does sound good from Ford no questions asked. With swapping to one like this, you are doing a few things though. The biggest part is free'ing up the air flow with less resonator/restrictions of exhaust flow. Thus giving you a nice tone. The tube thickness and bend will also change the sound too. Not to mention nicer and larger tips give a better filling valance. It's not the same thing you are buying. Just giving your car a better sound.

When hearing this exhaust in person while at Mustang Week versus stock, this really woke it up a lot. I was very impressed.

stannypack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
tell me you're not a car enthusiast without telling me you're not a car enthusiast :crackup:
Sponsored