Sponsored

Max HP on your stang.

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
Chill lol, the spoon and paper is a joke, some real timeslips / dyno sheets would suffice.

by all means, photoshop the middle finger in too ;)!

Tripppleyello posted a dyno sheet with graphs last year .. ya just gotta look for it .:ford:

As far as pulling on his chain I am also guilty of a little tom foolery with him .

Ya know we may have opened up a better dialog for Trippleyello and Blyman to further the Enthusiast bug for them to share . Even with the potential for fallacy and fantasy ..
Sponsored

Blyman93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang (Black)
Not sure what you mean about furthering to share. Like posting videos and sheets? Or building the cars?

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure what you mean about furthering to share. Like posting videos and sheets? Or building the cars?
everything, knowledge and experience is indeed power over here :)!

Blyman93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well of course. That's all I want, not drama or fallacies. Like I said I gain nothing from saying my car is this or that or anyone else lol.

I'll get info about his setup and times. He's gonna help me get my turbo setup as well. Will bring comparisons and data then.

Be fun to see the difference between the Vargas and the Turbonetics, as well as the Speed Factory tune vs PD tune.

Not to change things, but need a quick tip on a good street tire that will hold me down on a Launch. Probably between 350 and 370hp. JUST an estimate based on similar builds

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
Enthusiast ....

Check the dragstrip threads for tyre recommendations .. I 've read that 17 in. Wheels and Indy 500 s are kinda the go to wheel and tyre set ups ..

Sponsored

Blyman93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Didn't think about going to get section. Thanks for the direction. Can't even do a 3rd gear log without losing it at 4k.

Blyman93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had a big meet with a bunch of local guys. One was a procharged 350r 740hp. A couple 18 gts I'm gonna race, and even trippleyelo is there to the right.

The tire is what I have coming in a week. Got 2 of em for 480$ new on eBay. That to say my meth is finished. Once the tire comes in our 300 member club is gonna take to our local track and have a drag night. You'll have time slips then.
6278.jpeg
6275.png

Blyman93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like the aviation museum at McMinnville. Love that place!
I didn't know you were local! You should come join us. PIR and cruise to the coast coming up.

TorqueMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium
I didn't know you were local! You should come join us. PIR and cruise to the coast coming up.
I'm not a local, just an aviation enthusiast. 20 years in the USAF (did survival training at Spokane) and a private pilot now. I'll definitely look you guys up the next time I'm in the area.
Sponsored