Sponsored

Maverick pickup compact truck leaked image from factory line!

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
The shortest Ranger you can buy in the states is 210in. What I want is a new 2011 Ranger...

20210114_150244.jpg
This is suppose to be based on the Bronco sport i think it was reported, so hopefully a smaller wheelbase then the Ranger. But with that crew cab i doubt it. Ranger already has its rear wheel damn near the cab
Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
My family is one of those "you're not a man if you don't own a truck" types. i am NOT a truck person at all, the 1-2 times a year I may need one I rent from uhaul. My brother beats his trucks, he needs them on the land he has. daily he uses them beyond what they are meant for. My father... a duffle bag may be the biggest thing ever put in the bed (ok honestly its wood for the fire once a year he buys from the store) but his truck owning experience is like that of most the people I know. its just a nice big comfy cruiser, its not used as a truck. My best friend just bought a 2020 RAM 1500 with the ecodiesel and getting amazing fuel mileage and will never ever use it as a truck. So I'm guessing Ford is trying to tap into those peoples pocket?

Not going to lie the 2021 RAM limited is stupid nice and on my short list of the next vehicle, but ill never use it for what its made for.
I have never wanted a truck, I had one and it was a chore. I just rent a truck if I ever need one from u haul

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
My family is one of those "you're not a man if you don't own a truck" types. i am NOT a truck person at all, the 1-2 times a year I may need one I rent from uhaul. My brother beats his trucks, he needs them on the land he has. daily he uses them beyond what they are meant for. My father... a duffle bag may be the biggest thing ever put in the bed (ok honestly its wood for the fire once a year he buys from the store) but his truck owning experience is like that of most the people I know. its just a nice big comfy cruiser, its not used as a truck. My best friend just bought a 2020 RAM 1500 with the ecodiesel and getting amazing fuel mileage and will never ever use it as a truck. So I'm guessing Ford is trying to tap into those peoples pocket?

Not going to lie the 2021 RAM limited is stupid nice and on my short list of the next vehicle, but ill never use it for what its made for.
I like having a truck. Pull the car to the drag strip, home improvement stuff etc. I have a
I have never wanted a truck, I had one and it was a chore. I just rent a truck if I ever need one from u haul
What is your daily driver?

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
I traded my truck for the Mustang, then bought a Club Wagon van for hauling people and cargo. The van is my winter driver too.

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
I traded my truck for the Mustang, then bought a Club Wagon van for hauling people and cargo. The van is my winter driver too.
Seen this van at the baseball field. Talked to the owner that did a solid axle swap. Nasty.

IMG_20201003_134055.jpg

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I don't really want a truck either and so I have a 21 year old Ford F250 that I drive maybe 500 miles a year. It's good for clearing snow out of the driveway and I need it for that. Otherwise I'm like you. I prefer a smaller, nimble vehicle. Mustangs are ok too.

On the Maverick - couldn't they have leaked a more flattering picture? Hopefully it will look a lot better without the camo.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.