Manually Adjusted Disposition is my cars status

K code

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
1966 GT K Code Convertable / 2017 GT350
I just called Ford Performance and was told my cars status is manually adjusted disposition. My car was built awaiting shipment .
Anyone know what the problem could be?.
Sponsored

mweiser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350 - AG no stripes
I have a 2017 GT350 on order as well. When I checked status on Ford's order tracking website last week, the car was built and being prepared for shipment with an expected delivery of Nov 25. I check again this week and the website now says the car is in production. I have a call out to the GM of my dealership to see what is going on. Crazy. I am counting down the days.

OP
OP
K code

K code

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
I was thinking it might be some sort of damage done to the car while it was waiting to be shipped. :doh:
Hoping that's not the case.

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
The disposition part sounds pretty serious. They might have to build you a new one.

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
It's stressful waiting for our cars to be built (I finally have mine!). I can tell you that every hold up made me think the worst possible thing was happening, when it's all part of the process. You don't know what you're going to get until you get it, sadly. Just look it over well, as suggested. Mine came very very good except for moderate orange peel in a few areas.

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
Oh the stories we could tell about tracking our cars!! Lol
It's probably the best and worst thing all at the same time. Mine went into production right on schedule, then just disappeared for like 3 weeks. I was thinking it fell off the line, maybe hit with a forklift,,,,? But it arrived right on schedule and in all seriousness it's just about perfect. Little to no paint peal panels all line up, no paint runs. Yes the bumper sags just a bit but hidden very well being the car is black.
But to the OP, maybe they pulled it as a test car, you might get it with some miles on it? This is a normal practice by Ford .

OP
OP
K code

K code

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
I guess it's the not knowing what happened part that bothers me.
I will be sure to look the car over really good before taking delivery.

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum
I hope your car is OK. These types of stories are all to common. That is why I have never ordered a car in my 35 years of driving.
Sponsored