Maintenance Schedule

mrdigray

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 - White Blue Stripes
I'm considering the pre-paid maintenance plan at Flood. I don't have a build date yet so I don't have access to the maintenance schedule and I can't find it on Ford's site either.

Does anyone have the maintenance schedule for the GT350? I'd like to see what I'd be paying up front for.

Thanks.
Sponsored

xt6wagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 base triple yellow
I'm considering the pre-paid maintenance plan at Flood. I don't have a build date yet so I don't have access to the maintenance schedule and I can't find it on Ford's site either.

Does anyone have the maintenance schedule for the GT350? I'd like to see what I'd be paying up front for.

Thanks.
Oil changes are by usage, which the ECU calculates. Its 10K in normal service. $140 service from a Ford Dealer.

I'm not sure what else you would do that would be covered as Transmission and Diff fluids are dependent on track usage.

Brake pads should last a long time based on Track lifespan which is very good for an OEM car.

hacktracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
I think the value of the maintenance plan is that it includes things like the clutch and brake pads.

OP
OP
mrdigray

mrdigray

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 - White Blue Stripes
Can't post the links right now but you can google for the Mustang manual and Shelby supplement and get all the info you need.

Found them. Thanks.

Sponsored

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Oil changes are by usage, which the ECU calculates.
Oil changes are by mileage for the maintenance plans. Technically, just a number of oil changes you are allowed based on the mileage of your maintenance plan divided by which oil change interval you choose (5K, 7.5K, 10K I believe). You can also upgrade the maintenance plan to full synthetic.