Magnaflow Street Series

BoostedCanadianPoney

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Antoine
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard EB PP base
I've reached out to Magnaflow because I saw them comment on another thread. Still no reply; What vendors are you talking about? maybe CJPP? AM muscle?

Group Buy in:

Usually you would contact a participating Vendor who sells the item and ask them if they would be willing to do a Forum Group Buy. The pricing is usually a little less than normal catalog pricing IF the Vendor is willing to knock some $$$ or a % off of the regular price AND only IF the Vendor can sell X-number of units.

So just for an example:
Forum members are interested in X-Widget that is normally $100.00 in every other parts catalog. An "elected member" contacts the selling Vendor and after a discussion, the Vendor says they are willing to sell the same part for $90.00 only if the Forum can get (hypothetical 50) people to participate into the Group Buy. Depending on the part availability and Vendor - some Vendors might require a deposit so that 1) they know they have secured sales for x-amount of product and 2) to avoid wasted time/tire kickers of who "might want to buy", but never come through with the $$$. Some Vendors may also implement a strict timeline of when the Group Buy starts and expires.

That is how many other forums have started and participated in Group Buys.

:cheers:
Sponsored

wreclis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
I love this muffler. I've had it for 9 months and it sounds awesome. Never regretted it.

BoostedCanadianPoney

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Antoine
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard EB PP base
Group buy

Hey guys Magnaflow along with CJPP will coordinate a group buy. They are looking to move 10 to 15 street systems. I was informed by MF that a new thread will pop up shortly if any of you are interested to jump on the offer. No details yet on the pricing.

Grey03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Raptor, 2021 BMW M340i
Here is a quick video I made a while back. Not the best, but it gives you an idea.

marjen

2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang Ecoboost premium
If a group buy happens might be a sign to jump onboard.

Sponsored

FoxPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 I4 Mustang
Forum Buy Magnaflow

Hey there, I have been in contact with Hottexhaust.com about getting my magnaflow Catback 19097. I will call them again and see about a bundle deal. I know they have shipping facilities in both the U.S and Canada so it might work out the best, As I noticed BoostedCanadianPoney is in Montreal and I'm in Ontario.

BoostedCanadianPoney

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Antoine
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard EB PP base
Hey there, I have been in contact with Hottexhaust.com about getting my magnaflow Catback 19097. I will call them again and see about a bundle deal. I know they have shipping facilities in both the U.S and Canada so it might work out the best, As I noticed BoostedCanadianPoney is in Montreal and I'm in Ontario.

yea i agree hottexhaust is a good option plus CAD vs USD... let us know if it works, however I can ship to the US no problems so depending on the deal...

I am still waiting on an answer from to Magnaflow/CJPP who should be putting up a group buy thread soon

CrazedAntelope

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP
Interested in the group buy!

Sponsored

FoxPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 I4 Mustang
Hey there, I spoke to someone at Hottexhaust.com and they were going to do $1099.99 CAD for the system. Which works out to around $800 usd. I have decided to go a different route and only remove the resonator instead of installing a full system. Someone else could give Hottexhaust a try to get a group buy going. If after installing a Y pipe in place of the resonator I don't like the sound I will likely just get a local guy to install Magnaflow mufflers as it would be about half the price. I am going to try and post before and after videos for comparison. Flowmaster actually sells a Y pipe for the 2.3L, I am going to get mine made.

BoostedCanadianPoney

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Antoine
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard EB PP base
Hey there, I spoke to someone at Hottexhaust.com and they were going to do $1099.99 CAD for the system. Which works out to around $800 usd. I have decided to go a different route and only remove the resonator instead of installing a full system. Someone else could give Hottexhaust a try to get a group buy going. If after installing a Y pipe in place of the resonator I don't like the sound I will likely just get a local guy to install Magnaflow mufflers as it would be about half the price. I am going to try and post before and after videos for comparison. Flowmaster actually sells a Y pipe for the 2.3L, I am going to get mine made.

ok thats an ok deal 1100 CAD is not bad... how can i reach out to them? or will they put up a group buy... im still waiting on MF/CJPP to put up the thread for their group buy

FoxPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 I4 Mustang
Magnaflow 19097

Hey there,

With regards to Hottexhaust.com and that price, I just called their 1.800 number and spoke with sales. They weren't going to do a group buy so just give them a call.

Murdered_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
15 Premium PP Ecoboost
I always try to grade things on a ten scale (I know I'm weird, but it helps me gauge things lol), so where would you put the Street Series if 0 is quiet (stock'ish) and 10 is loud (no mufflers, resonators, etc.)?
If you want to check out my manga flow competition cat backs you can. I know you were talking about the street series, but it will give you an idea since the street series is quieter.

FoxPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 I4 Mustang
Exhaust Modification with Warranty

After modifying the stock exhaust with either a Catback or removing resonator or mufflers has anyone gotten a service engine light or service codes? If so what was the outcome?

Also what have the dealers said about modifying the exhaust while the car is under factory warranty? Will it negatively affect the motor warranty if anything ever happens?

Thanks
Sponsored