• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Magnaflow Street Series Catback and Cobb AP For Sale

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Sold my Ecoboost in favor of a Boss 302.

I have a Magnaflow Street Series Catback with 500 miles on it for sale, the exhaust is fully broken in and the sound has settled. No marks or dings on the tips, only marks on the pipes from the clamps. I loved the sound of these, and thought they were a better choice for daily driving than the competition series, which I also had (sold on this board as well). Asking $600 shipped.

COBB AP V3 HAS BEEN SOLD!

I also have an unmarried Cobb AP V3 for sale. Everything is included from the original packaging, and it is ready for a tune to be uploaded and ready to go. Asking $250 shipped.

Pictures can be provided if requested. PM me for a discussion.

EDIT: Clarified Cobb AP was a V3.

Last edited:

Ron@cp-e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
whoosh
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBM

I have a Magnaflow Street Series Catback with 500 miles on it for sale, the exhaust is fully broken in and the sound has settled. No marks or dings on the tips, only marks on the pipes from the clamps. I loved the sound of these, and thought they were a better choice for daily driving than the competition series, which I also had (sold on this board as well). Asking $700 shipped.

I also have an unmarried Cobb AP for sale. Everything is included from the original packaging, and it is ready for a tune to be uploaded and ready to go. Asking $250 shipped.

you should specify that the Cobb AP is a V2 or V3
I agree that "if" its a V3, the price is pretty good

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Does it come with the stock cobb tunes?

paullyd210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
A ticking time bomb ;)

I have a Magnaflow Street Series Catback with 500 miles on it for sale, the exhaust is fully broken in and the sound has settled. No marks or dings on the tips, only marks on the pipes from the clamps. I loved the sound of these, and thought they were a better choice for daily driving than the competition series, which I also had (sold on this board as well). Asking $700 shipped.

I also have an unmarried Cobb AP V3 for sale. Everything is included from the original packaging, and it is ready for a tune to be uploaded and ready to go. Asking $250 shipped.

EDIT: Clarified Cobb AP was a V3.

PM'D

Irate Swami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Eco
Pm'd. I will paypal you the money for the COBB AP right now if its still available.

OP
OP

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Hey all,

AP is sold. Exhaust is still available! All PMs have been replied to, however one person has their account set that they cannot receive private messages and I was unable to reply to them.

OP
OP

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Bump.

Exhaust is still for sale. Pictures are available on request. Open to price negotiations.

willmkent

'Twas sure good see'in ya
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Wish this came up slightly sooner, I would have bought and I'm in MI too... Can I ask you tho was the comp series bad for daily? That's what I went with, If yours is still available and my comp is annoying loud, I'm in to check it out

OP
OP

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Wish this came up slightly sooner, I would have bought and I'm in MI too... Can I ask you tho was the comp series bad for daily? That's what I went with, If yours is still available and my comp is annoying loud, I'm in to check it out
For daily... honestly, I thought it was just too much for me. Not below 3500 RPM, as it wasn't overly loud below 3500. However, past that, it kind of "booms". It's difficult to describe, but you'll see. The street series sounds the EXACT same, but doesn't boom.

I can see people daily driving it and staying in the lower RPMs, then just going over 3500 when they want to be loud. I like "getting on" my car pretty often, and it was just too much. It sounds great, but was a tad bit too much for me for daily driving. There wasn't really any drone, even on the highway. Just the WOT was a tad bit too much past 3500.

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
Can't hate you for going with a BOSS, I would love to have one.

OP
OP

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Bump.

Price drop, $600 shipped for the Magnaflow Street Catback Exhaust.