mag ride hub part numbers

mangosmoothie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Boolet
Having trouble figuring out wheel hub part numbers. Rockauto and other online part stores seem to have this all goofed up.

I have a mag ride bullitt and my right front wheel bearing is bad, trying to replace it.

My front hub says FR3V-2C299-BC

I've come to the conclusion of this

Hub 395 - Front GT350R (extended studs) (aka FR3V-2C299-CB) (replaced HUB 299)

Hub 308 - Rear GT350R (extended studs)

Hub 328 - front "short studs" magride (what I'm suspecting is my OEM part) (also moog 513404)

Hub 352- rear non-extended studs

Can someone please verify the information I posted above is correct? None of this is spelled out anywhere. I can't even find Hub 328 mentioned in a google search. Also baffled I can't get my actual part number to cross reference anything.

If I'm right, all the parts stores are wrong basically.
Sponsored

o-man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oscar
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
From checking both a Ford dealer website and Rock Auto, it appears you want 328. Is your car out of warranty?

OP
OP

mangosmoothie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Boolet
Yeah I’m past the 3 year 36k basic. And the ford dealers are booked til 2022 anyway.

rock auto is telling me I want hub 395,i can only find hub 328 under the gt350 drop down and that says without mag ride which isn’t even possible

Stangomydreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Cali Special Convertible
Thought wheel bearings were part of power train - I know Subaru covers them that way.

OP
OP

mangosmoothie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Boolet
That’d be nice. But after they told me 2022 to even get an oil change, I gave up. I don’t want to drive on it over a hundred miles to another dealer.

Sponsored

Stangomydreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Cali Special Convertible
Your dealers parts dept can look up the correct part # by your vin. If they can give that to you a parts place can look up by cross referencing. They may not be willing but you can ask based on the backup in repair times you may need to get it done elsewhere.

OP
OP

mangosmoothie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Boolet
I’m just doing it myself. It’s 4 bolts and a $150-250 part. The problem is it looks like all the parts stores have it wrong

As I’ve tried explaining, I think Hub 395 is extended studs for a GR350R. According to trackmustangsonline hub 308 is the rear for a gt350r with extended studs. Hub 299 was used as front hub with extended studs but replaced by 395z Pretty sure rock auto and all the part store chains have it listed completely wrong.

I think hub 328 is short stud, I’m asking if anyone can confirm that. I can’t find mention of that part anywhere but the stock photos are showing the correct # etched on it. All the 395 stock photos are extended studs. All the 328 are not. And all the 308 stock photos are a rear hub with extended studs
Sponsored