Sponsored

Machine Shop Recommendation in Phoenix?

thelostotter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP
Anybody have a recommendation for a machine shop in Phoenix to get a coyote block bored/honed and the main journals inspected and align honed if needed? Would also like if the same shop could balance the rotating assembly.

Preferably some place performance oriented who has torque plates for these blocks and will work with me to get the clearances I want.
Sponsored

Chris Barnes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Yes. Duffee Motorsports in N. Phoenix. He has a complete machine shop and builds a lot of Coyote and Ford modular motors. Super good guy that has built all of my engines over the years. His number is 623-455-8188. Tell him Chris Barnes sent you.

OP
OP
thelostotter

thelostotter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP
Yes. Duffee Motorsports in N. Phoenix. He has a complete machine shop and builds a lot of Coyote and Ford modular motors. Super good guy that has built all of my engines over the years. His number is 623-455-8188. Tell him Chris Barnes sent you.
Thank you for suggesting this. I actually had my block somewhere else for a couple weeks but picked it up without any work performed because I was getting the run around and didn't get a good vibe. Just dropped it off at Duffee, I'm impressed with him and his shop so I feel good leaving it in his hands. He had nice things to say about you as well.

Chris Barnes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Good deal. Brian is a really good guy that i've known 25 years. Damn I'm old!

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Gotta love the local Mustang community on here!

Sponsored

OP
OP
thelostotter

thelostotter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP
Got my block back from Brian Duffee and everything looks awesome. He got it done when he said he would and called me whenever something came up to let me make decisions. Super professional.

I'll have to come back and update this once it's running.

Chris Barnes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Great news! Brian is an awesome guy, and his attention to detail and word is refreshing.
Sponsored