Mach 1 shipping out!

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Aye, that's the car the fella had some issues finding a shipper for, came through this week though.

Do y'all have an updated breakdown on take rates for options?

OP
OP
Jay at Granger

Jay at Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Aye, that's the car the fella had some issues finding a shipper for, came through this week though.

Do y'all have an updated breakdown on take rates for options?
Take rates for shipping? He found his own shipping. We try not to get involved with shipping for that exact reason. It can get busy and messy and delayed.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
Take rates for shipping? He found his own shipping. We try not to get involved with shipping for that exact reason. It can get busy and messy and delayed.
no, take rates for options on cars, colors, stick vs auto, 600A vs 700A, HP, seat delete, etc

Sponsored

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Ha, no I wasn't talking directly towards you I was meaning in general there are very few photos from owners being shared on this forum.

I guess people are shy!

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
Ha, no I wasn't talking directly towards you I was meaning in general there are very few photos from owners being shared on this forum.

I guess people are shy!
they're too busy enjoying photos to take pics.

I went on a vacation a few weeks ago, folks asked for pictures...I mean, shit, I left the phone in the car, I was too busy having fun and doing stuff with the family to take pictures.

Sponsored

renwimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Mach 1 leaving for Washington for a member on here! He is beyond excited to get this thing home!
-Ceramic coated
-PPF
-Tinted

IMG_3921.jpg
Do you know what tint is used? We are trying to decide for our FJG that is supposed to be built in September. Our 2 options from the company doing our PPF and ceramic are as follows:

1. MaxPro Carbon - Standard charcoal grey window tint. Exceptional stain, scratch, and yellowing resistance and provides a long lasting gloss finish. (2 ply, 38 micron thick. )
    https://maxprofilms.com/automotive-performance-data/#mjp-films-page

1. Spectra Photosync Ceramic - Maximum performance tint, engineered to keep the car cool from higher solar energy reduction, and protects the interior from UV rays. Highest levels of UV and infrared light rejection, sun glare reduction, and visibility. Darkens ~8% in direct sunlight. structural stability to the window making the window more shatter-proof.(limited to 40%)
Thanks!

OP
OP
Jay at Granger

Jay at Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Do you know what tint is used? We are trying to decide for our FJG that is supposed to be built in September. Our 2 options from the company doing our PPF and ceramic are as follows:

1. MaxPro Carbon - Standard charcoal grey window tint. Exceptional stain, scratch, and yellowing resistance and provides a long lasting gloss finish. (2 ply, 38 micron thick. )
    https://maxprofilms.com/automotive-performance-data/#mjp-films-page

1. Spectra Photosync Ceramic - Maximum performance tint, engineered to keep the car cool from higher solar energy reduction, and protects the interior from UV rays. Highest levels of UV and infrared light rejection, sun glare reduction, and visibility. Darkens ~8% in direct sunlight. structural stability to the window making the window more shatter-proof.(limited to 40%)
Thanks!
I can’t say I’ve heard of either of those Brands honestly. They use Xpel XR plus here. I believe this car is 30% tint.

renwimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
I can’t say I’ve heard of either of those Brands honestly. They use Xpel XR plus here. I believe this car is 30% tint.
Sorry. Yes it is the Xpel plus they are using for the PPF. This is the window tint I am wondering about. These were the 2 options given us for what type of window tint we wanted on the car.

OP
OP
Jay at Granger

Jay at Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Sorry. Yes it is the Xpel plus they are using for the PPF. This is the window tint I am wondering about. These were the 2 options given us for what type of window tint we wanted on the car.
So XPel actually does tint as well! That what I was referring to haha
Sponsored