Sponsored

Mach 1 Resonator Delete Different than 18-21GT?

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Anyone have thoughts on the corsa 3” resonator delete? Looking at their double x delete pipe. Expensive compared to others but I imagine fit is good. Would there be any difference in sound compared to say the Ford racing x?

hemistar1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2, 2017 F-150
Anyone have thoughts on the corsa 3” resonator delete? Looking at their double x delete pipe. Expensive compared to others but I imagine fit is good. Would there be any difference in sound compared to say the Ford racing x?
ive had experience with several exhaust setups on my 15 GT and my 19 GT. On my 15 I used a universal xpipe from summit. Cost $29.00 dollars and it gave the stock setup a raspy tone, not loud but raspy. I then added the Corsa Sport axleback and got the loud and the raspy at the same time ..what a beautiful sound. Yep cost more but Corsa gave a tuned sound and no drone.

Lastly in my 19 I went straight Borla ATAK cat back again a different sound from stock...louder and more tuned/exotic but helluva expensive.

If I had to do it again I would have just went with a universal x and left the stock 19 quad mufflers alone. Ford really improved the stock mufflers from 18 on up.

So for those who have or getting the Mach1 please consider the above.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
ive had experience with several exhaust setups on my 15 GT and my 19 GT. On my 15 I used a universal xpipe from summit. Cost $29.00 dollars and it gave the stock setup a raspy tone, not loud but raspy. I then added the Corsa Sport axleback and got the loud and the raspy at the same time ..what a beautiful sound. Yep cost more but Corsa gave a tuned sound and no drone.

Lastly in my 19 I went straight Borla ATAK cat back again a different sound from stock...louder and more tuned/exotic but helluva expensive.

If I had to do it again I would have just went with a universal x and left the stock 19 quad mufflers alone. Ford really improved the stock mufflers from 18 on up.

So for those who have or getting the Mach1 please consider the above.
That’s what I’m planning doing. Just trying to decide between the corsa double x or something less expensive. If the fit is better with the corsa I don’t mind paying more. If the 3” delete pipe sounds better than the Ford racing or any other brand again, the cost is fine. But I can’t figure out what the advantages are to the corsa other than name.
Sponsored