Mach 1 Orange Caliper Part number ?

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Does anybody know/have it? I don’t see it on Ford Parts site. Thanks for any help.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Biggsy

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Anybody?

The number on Ford's part site is wrong (Bullitt caliper PN instead) and when I tried reaching out to tell them, they didnt seem to care.

NotMarc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1
Warren I found this thread looking for the exact same answer. Free Bump.

OP
OP
Biggsy

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Warren I found this thread looking for the exact same answer. Free Bump.
Lol long time man. Hope all is good on your end.
But yea I’ve been to the dealership (Koons Silver Spring) and the guy looked at me like I didn’t know what I was talking about. Benny from Levittown said the system isn’t showing it on his end. I called Ford parts and they still gave me the red caliper part number. I know it’s a new vehicle but damn, I thought that’s something they would already have together in case someone was to have caliper issues

NotMarc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1
But yea I’ve been to the dealership (Koons Silver Spring) and the guy looked at me like I didn’t know what I was talking about. Benny from Levittown said the system isn’t showing it on his end. I called Ford parts and they still gave me the red caliper part number. I know it’s a new vehicle but damn, I thought that’s something they would already have together in case someone was to have caliper issues

Very long time! All is well. Car is good besides an exhaust leak. I broke down and ordered the standard PP caliper and have been considering powdercoating them Twister Orange (my best guess of the color). I gave up on the search for the part number.

Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Took months for some PP LV2 parts to show up, so I'd look again in maybe 2-3 months.

OP
OP
Biggsy

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Took months for some PP LV2 parts to show up, so I'd look again in maybe 2-3 months.
Yea, that’s what I’m thinking. Hopefully by the end of summer

OP
OP
Biggsy

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Thats cool you got the brake numbers :) still waiting on some other Mach 1 parts, Maybe you could do the orange paint route if you already have your PP brakes? Some do very good job for $200-300 for all 4 while its still on the car.
Sponsored