Mach 1 Globally available - Possibly:

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Around $53000
That will be £53000 then
I'm expecting it to be circa £60k. Mustangs are different, just like you pay more for a GT500 than a Eco, so can't just say £60k is an expensive Mustang. Lets see what we get for the money.
I agree we will need to see what exactly comes on the Mach 1 to the UK market to make full judgement.

It does look really special though and if its 60k with the options you need and as good as they reckon it will be handling wise, maybe just maybe it would be worth it.
Sponsored

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
See my new post! As if by magic, price has just been released

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes good point! Well at least it's been confirmed

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
The reason why Mercedes sticks faux AMG line and BMW M Sports on everything is because people aspire to the actual AMG and M performance models. Some people are easy to manipulate but only if you have the right aspirational models. If Ford doesn't invest or show enthusiasm for its performance products then they are finished in the UK and Europe.
Which is exactly what Ford does with ST Line. Ford is committed to ST versions of the Fiesta, Puma and Focus.

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are you going to get one mate if it’s a reasonable price increase and it’s uk spec lives up?
As all these things it's a negotiation with the wife who i said id get a Kia Sorento hybrid :facepalm: Kia Sorrento or a Mach 1!!

Sponsored

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I like a lot of things about the Mach1 but also really dislike aspects too, it’s a bit bullit for me with the motifs etc. Based on that clip showing the EU

The new exhaust tips
Like some of the new body styling, rear lip spoiler, front end generally looks pretty cool

dislike
wheels
All the Mach 1 motifs

Power increase not really substantial to warrant a massive price hike if as Ford are saying the Mach1 will be more track focused.

bugger all improvements interior wise

I actually reckon the Mach 1 will be around £52/3k

the Mach 1 I watched on YouTube with the handling pack (USA clip) looked fantastic, this eu spec clip it really doesn’t look anywhere near as nice

Last edited:

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like a lot of things about the Mach1 but also really dislike aspects too, it’s a bit bullit for me with the motifs etc. Based on that clip showing the EU

The new exhaust tips
Like some of the new body styling, rear lip spoiler, front end generally looks pretty cool

dislike
wheels
All the Mach 1 motifs

Power increase not really substantial to warrant a massive price hike if as Ford are saying the Mach1 will be more track focused.

bugger all improvements interior wise

I actually reckon the Mach 1 will be around £52/3k

the Mach 1 I watched on YouTube with the handling pack (USA clip) looked fantastic, this eu spec clip it really doesn’t look anywhere near as nice
Completely agree, does look too Bullit - that's why hoping to see performance pack version

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
I would be cautious interpreting Euro trim / spec to UK spec as for the Bullitt. We get a curious hybrid spec in the UK with RHD cars so until Ford UK release info I wouldn't get too excited.