Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Covercraft Weathershield HP With Logo
I ordered it too, it'll look fabulous, blue sides and gray top with Mach 1 logo. There's discount code YEAH21 for 10% discount.

I only hope it'll fit the slightly bigger European mirror caps without issues 😁 What do you think?
Sponsored

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, I ordered from US to my re-post US address. I think the G3 is about the size of the whole cover rather than mirrors, it doesn't say anything specifically about European mirrors. When I spec the 2-part HP cover on this UK site it shows identical part number C18565PX as the US store. Also the UK store looks broken, can't add it to cart, and it doesn't look like logo can be added either. And it wouldn't be cheaper due to brexit so I'll stick with US order.

From stageron's pics it looks like there's enough space to fit them without issues (they're max 1 inch taller in the highest point). I'll shoot them a message just to be safe.

Last edited:

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
Yes, I ordered from US to my re-post US address. I think the G3 is about the size of the whole cover rather than mirrors, it doesn't say anything specifically about European mirrors. When I spec the 2-part HP cover on this UK site it shows identical part number C18565PX as the US store. Also the UK store looks broken, can't add it to cart, and it doesn't look like logo can be added either. And it wouldn't be cheaper due to brexit so I'll stick with US order.

From stageron's pics it looks like there's enough space to fit them without issues (they're max 1 inch taller in the highest point). I'll shoot them a message just to be safe.
Absolutely, the one thing that bothers me about it is that the cover is very snug and form fitting which is good...except for the side mirror pockets which are too big for the mirrors. You will have no problem with the larger side mirrors. It'll fit better on your car. Other than that the cover is great, water beads right off it and it is very light. Takes some practice to get it on and off with just one person but after a few times you get the hang of it. Takes me 3 minutes to put it on and the same to take off.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered it too, it'll look fabulous, blue sides and gray top with Mach 1 logo.
Covercraft cover came today after some extensive travelling. I was pretty surprised when I unpacked it and found it's black top with white Mach 1 logo and blue sides, when I ordered gray top with black Mach 1 logo. But gotta say I like this combination a lot, thought about it before ordering too, so no complaints. It looks great, complete match to the car. Only miss the car now to put it on 😁

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Covercraft cover came today after some extensive travelling. I was pretty surprised when I unpacked it and found it's black top with white Mach 1 logo and blue sides, when I ordered gray top with black Mach 1 logo. But gotta say I like this combination a lot, thought about it before ordering too, so no complaints. It looks great, complete match to the car. Only miss the car now to put it on 😁
pics man!

Sponsored

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You are expecting Mach 1 and have dust in your garage? This is probably why your car is reluctant to come 😁
I don't have a garage, just a really nice shelter. I laid the pavements myself this spring, last thing to finish the house and have everything ready for Mustang 😁 So that's where car cover for outside comes in handy.

shelter.jpg

12g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M1454
I don't have a garage, just a really nice shelter. I laid the pavements myself this spring, last thing to finish the house and have everything ready for Mustang 😁 So that's where car cover for outside comes in handy.

shelter.jpg
Nice job of the pavement, you must have done it before.
I can just see your new mach 1 in that shelter.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Nice job of the pavement, you must have done it before.
I can just see your new mach 1 in that shelter.
Thanks. Actually, no, it was my first time, but my uncle helped me with the more difficult slopes to the street and gave me all the know-how and then it was only a matter of 6 weeks to finish the rest on my own (250 m2 in total, will never want to do this again 😁 )

BELLX1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1; 2023 Bronco Raptor
A very subtle badge too
@Atlas1 do you have the HP? On Ford’s website the only options for this color cover are “low wing” and “small wing” compared to a “high wing” option in other colors… just curious which one you ordered and how it fits. Appreciate it!
Sponsored