MAC PRO CHAMBER

slater550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
Yea I’m really interested in seeing how it sounds, loved them on all the previous year mustangs
americanmucsle.com is now advertising the prochamber as 2015-1019. but its out of stock. but I did find one on another site so its diffinetly getting ordered
Sponsored

slater550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
I just got my prochamber last week and my roush exhaust today so hopefully this weekend I will be getting them on. the prochamber came with no directions and there are zero videos of the install on the internet. so I'm not exactly sure how it will go. its suppose to be cut and clamp

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
how much was the prochamber?

Sponsored

Luce202

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luce
Vehicle(s)
2015 fbo/paxton auto, 2015 fbo stick.
has anyone on here used a mac prochamber inplace of a x pipe or h pipe or maybe with a h pipe infront of it so it acted slightly like a mid mount muffler? have 6.5 inch long mini race bullets in the stock muffler location and a h pipe, recently gutted stock cats due to clogging from doing too must ghost cam tuning and the car sounds just not very well, no tone after a gutted the cats but i had no choice at the time. will be doing long tubes shortly and just wondering if the prochamber might give it a different tone then it currently has.
I was in a similar situation. Long tubes, no cats, x pipe, and borla axle back....super loud, poppy, tone was off and just not my taste in general. I looked at the pro chamber but ended up going with the magnaflo tru x resonator and it is perfect, for my preferences anyways. Here's a sound clip before I went FI.

slater550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
I was in a similar situation. Long tubes, no cats, x pipe, and borla axle back....super loud, poppy, tone was off and just not my taste in general. I looked at the pro chamber but ended up going with the magnaflo tru x resonator and it is perfect, for my preferences anyways. Here's a sound clip before I went FI.
you have lowering springs on that or just the 20's? I just ordered 20" wheels. hoping its a close fit without having to lower

Luce202

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luce
Vehicle(s)
2015 fbo/paxton auto, 2015 fbo stick.
you have lowering springs on that or just the 20's? I just ordered 20" wheels. hoping its a close fit without having to lower
It’s just 20s with 315/35/20 on the back, no lowering. There’s a gap in the front but the back is pretty tight. Really depends on what tires you get. I think if I had the bmr drag springs that are 1.5 in the front and .5 in the back it would be perfect.

Sponsored