low throttle misfire

alxo123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alejandro
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT
I am having the same issue but without any codes, it's driving me insane only thing is mine is a 2012 with similar mods and it's tuned by lunds but it was the previous owner who got the tune so I cant contact lunds. I don't live far from PBD so I'm gonna have to take a trip there to see if they can figure it out.
Sponsored

BigBeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium 401a PP2
What's your batter voltage while idling and driving? I've seen people having a similar issue with the "smart" battery charging system choking down the alternator and it causes hesitations and poor throttle response.

Scoot61

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Did anyone find out what was causing the misfire ?

AKA-Crowd Killer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kilan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Similar issue here I have a 2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium And it misfires on cylinder 3 & 5 and when it does the AFR goes up to 17.5 which means its running lean during the misfire.... I have replaced spark plugs & ignition Coils, checked my air filter, checked the fuel injectors with the screw driver method to here them open and closing, fuel pump is putting out pressure. I was wondering if it would still be the intake manifold because the misfire is occurring on both sides of the motor. and it starts misfiring when in 4,5,6th gear around 75-80 mph it only misfires for a few seconds with a flashing check engine light then both the check engine light and misfire goes away. codes that show up are PO300, PO303, PO305 And it sometimes dies while idling.

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
I feel everyone’s pain. Chasing a misfire and idle hesitation issue…. Looking for ideas…
Sponsored