Sponsored

Lots of service lights all the sudden!

daniel_94kg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang 5.0
I was doing some data logging for Lund. He told me my BAP was not working. I went to check the wiring and noticed one was loose. I reconnected it and now I have a Check engine code P0453,ABS light, advance trac service light, Tire pressure monitors not working, airbag light on. Assuming I must've blown a fuse? Anyone else ever have this issue?

Note: I didn't unplug the battery when doing it. I just was doing a wire jiggle test and when I saw the one unplugged, I just plugged it back in.
Sponsored

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Yep bet u blew a fuse,i would start with the abs fuse since trac and stabilty control tie into that.

Jeff_oddo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
P0453 is EVAP related...

OP
OP
daniel_94kg

daniel_94kg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang 5.0
P0453 is EVAP related...
new tune revision made the CE code go away.

Still dealing with all the other lights, no fuses blown...

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Could it be that you just happened to have an ABS sensor go out at the same time as all of this...?

Sponsored

OP
OP
daniel_94kg

daniel_94kg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang 5.0
Could it be that you just happened to have an ABS sensor go out at the same time as all of this...?
not sure. all of the other service lights that are on too lead me to believe that it's not really a failure of one particular sensor and has to be something else causing them all to come on.

Battery voltage issues cause this. I've see. It a bunch of times and it's usually a weak battery or bad ground.
I have noticed that the starter struggles to turn the motor over on occasion and i've only been charging 13.5V when it's normally up over 14V. I'll have too check the battery and recheck a few grounds that have been messed with in the past.

zaquhree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 GT
I had a check charging system issue when my LT's melted my charging wire to two wires instead of three
Sponsored