Sponsored

Looking to buy a intercooler and downpipes

J_MENIS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Anyone know any brands that are having discounts? Or any recommendations?
Sponsored

Murdered_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
15 Premium PP Ecoboost
Are you looking for direct replacement fmic? Or do you just want the best intercooler possible. It just depends what kind of power is your final goal.

m4udin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
I got my Levels through VMP Tuning and they had a forum discount. Great intercooler for a really good price.

OP
OP
J_MENIS

J_MENIS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Are you looking for direct replacement fmic? Or do you just want the best intercooler possible. It just depends what kind of power is your final goal.
Well my power goal for 2016 is around 370-380whp, so meth will most likely be after these 2 or I might do meth first then these 2 after summer. Then eventually top it off around 450whp with a turbo swap next year. But right now I am only looking to spend at max 1k on both parts, but in reality I really only want to spend around 800 if I can. I want a direct swap intercooler and then in the future I can do charge pipes, I was looking at Levels, but if there is a place that can offer me a discount on a large purchase then, I'll most likely go down that route.

Murdered_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
15 Premium PP Ecoboost
Well my power goal for 2016 is around 370-380whp. Then eventually top it off around 450 with a turbo swap next year. But right now I am only looking to spend at max 1k on both parts, but in reality I really only want to spend around 800 if I can. I want a direct swap intercooler and then in the future I can do charge pipes, I was looking at Levels, but if there is a place than can offer me a discount on a large purchase then, Ill most likely go down that route.
I was originally going to go with levels it has great results. It's a great price, and pretty much fits without modification (have to take out grille shutters only) levels will be a solid intercooler for you. That was my original plan, but I found a great deal on a map intercooler here on the forum, and just didn't feel the gap in Performance was worth how much more I would be spending on a new levels. Levels will be a solid choice my friend! You won't be disappointed!

Sponsored

OP
OP
J_MENIS

J_MENIS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Thread number 247 about intercoolers, love it!
Actually, the original post was "Anyone know any brands that are having discounts? Or any recommendations?" Meaning does anyone know where I can get a discount on a intercooler/downpipe.

Nihil

Cowabunga
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Grey Goop
best to check the vendors selling section for deals, or keep an eye on the members selling stuff to try catch a deal. I have a brand new mishimoto intercooler I plan on posting up tomorrow for about 420 shipped.

OP
OP
J_MENIS

J_MENIS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
best to check the vendors selling section for deals, or keep an eye on the members selling stuff to try catch a deal. I have a brand new mishimoto intercooler I plan on posting up tomorrow for about 420 shipped.
Any specific reason for selling the intercooler for roughly $100 off msrp?

Nihil

Cowabunga
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Grey Goop
been to cold for me to get around installing, and I might just get one of the more expensive big core intercoolers in the summer
Sponsored