Sponsored

Looking to buy 16-17 GT with PP, any reputable dealers within 75 miles of south NJ?

A.Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0
I am currently in the market to get another mustang. My last mustang was an 04 cobra. That was awhile ago and I've been dying to grab a new GT with the performance package. Was wondering if anyone has some recommendations of how to go about finding exactly what I want and if anyone can point me to a reputable ford dealership that specializes in mustangs. I'm In the south jersey area, willing to travel 75-100 miles, possibly further if I have to.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Sponsored

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
I am currently in the market to get another mustang. My last mustang was an 04 cobra. That was awhile ago and I've been dying to grab a new GT with the performance package. Was wondering if anyone has some recommendations of how to go about finding exactly what I want and if anyone can point me to a reputable ford dealership that specializes in mustangs. I'm In the south jersey area, willing to travel 75-100 miles, possibly further if I have to.

I got my roush from maplecrest ford in mendham. not sure how thatll be for you as far as commute but they have a lot of roush stuff and when i bought my '15 they were more than happy to negotiate and give me probably the best deal i couldve got.

Quackfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Premium
I got a good deal at George Wall in Redbank/shrewsbury. If they don't have exactly what you want, they can usually get it pretty fast. It took them 4 days to get the exact one I wanted.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
All American Ford in Brick (best deals in NJ)

Or

Beyer Ford in Morristown (North Jersey)

I have also heard Winner Ford in Cherry Hill has been very fair with pricing.

Dsquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP LB
I had a great experience with Koons Ford in Baltimore. No one in NJ came close to their pricing.

Sponsored

MikeG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 black GT, perf. package
I had a great experience with Koons Ford in Baltimore. No one in NJ came close to their pricing.
Also bought mine at koons ford Baltimore, '16 gt with pp. pricing was very competitive.

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0

I had a good experience with Malouf Ford in North Brunswick. No haggle. No BS.
Sponsored