• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Looking for some new wheels

ProjectVenom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Hi Guys

I just recently purchased the 2018 mustang gt base model with the aluminum alloy wheels. I’m looking for anyone that is interested in selling a set a wheels in Louisiana. Any suggestions where I can find my baby a new pair of shoes .
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase

66Bronc1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JT
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Tire Rack is a great place to look for wheels- and you can see how they will look on your car too as you select the wheel of choice. The only challenge is how you want them to sit in the fenders wells- more in or more out. And this is where offset comes in. I posited a response to another post regarding wheel spacers and offset.

Bridgie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT fastback. PP, 50th trim, Black
Start off with a budget... then intended use, looks, street, track etc...
Bigger, wider..?
New tires or swap overs..?

There are so many options now, private sale, local club, Craigslist, new, OEM..?

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
If you can find a set of GT350 wheels and tires, BUY THEM. They fit perfectly, use the same lug nuts, and make the car handle 10 times better because of the tire width and wheel offset. And they look badass too.

Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
If you can find a set of GT350 wheels and tires, BUY THEM. They fit perfectly, use the same lug nuts, and make the car handle 10 times better because of the tire width and wheel offset. And they look badass too.

There are many lighter options than stock GT350 wheels. Those are over 30lb per wheel without a tire.

OP, depending on your budget I’d say hit up @Paul@PKAUTODESIGN. He is a supporting forum vendor and very knowledgeable to get the best bang for your buck. With the holidays upon us, many brands are running sales.

Schu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550GTPP
What do you suggest Tim in 19" range and running square... maximum width of course.
Thanks

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
There are many lighter options than stock GT350 wheels. Those are over 30lb per wheel without a tire.
The GT350 wheels/tires are 2 lbs per wheel/tire heavier than my stock PP1 wheels/tires were.

OP
OP

ProjectVenom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Preciate all your guys feedback and responses. I decided to go with one of American muscles wheel and tire set .