Sponsored

Looking for a reputable Ford dealer around Glen Burnie MD

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
The VA and Annapolis Koons dealers aren't as good, but not bad. Baltimore is the best of their Ford stores and moves the most Stangs.
Agreed...Koons Falls Church didn't get any good sales service from them.
Sponsored

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Hmm..I'll have to check with them in Baltimore...Im looking somewhere else in the area and thought I had a pretty good deal but now I'll have to double check..lol
If you're looking for a Mustang in the Baltimore Area then Koons Ford of Baltimore in the place to go. They sell their allocation quickly with the aggressive pricing, but can do dealer trades to get you one the way you want on another lot. Plus there is always the build to order option.

Irate Swami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Eco
Just wanted to take the time to thank RockStang publicly for the opportunity to earn his business. Happy I was able to get him into the car he was looking for.

As I've said before, business isn't what brought me to this community but if I can help out a fellow forum member at the same time that's great.

If anyone else is looking for a 6g locally feel free to shoot me a PM. Koons is a great franchise and it's clear they have a lot of fans on here but I'm confident in throwing my hat in the ring with any dealer on pricing and hard work.

PS: RockStang, I can't wait to hear what it sounds like with the MBRP exhaust. Make sure to post videos and a build thread!

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Yea well koons of Baltimore did not want to pay off my 370 which was very low miles and excellent shape.Bob bell of glen burnie paid it off and my price was exactly the same price when i ordered it.They also got me an extra 1point lower on my interest rate.Alot come down to dealership loyalty.I have also had great customer service their.
Sponsored