RockStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Whippled
Hi folks,

I'm planning on buying my first Mustang is 3 weeks. Just waiting to move into my new place with a private driveway. Also I have been waiting for 3 LONG years to get one and it's so close I'm about to start ordering parts just to keep my sanity.

Anyway, I'm looking for a good salesperson and dealer to work with. Somewhere close to AA County, MD preferably. I signed up for MCA so I have access to X-plan. Please let me know your recommendations. Thanks

Joe

:ford:
Sponsored

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
You have a PM.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Koons ford of baltimore. ask for pete...tell him Landon and Josh from SC sent you... walk out and save money

both 'Merica (josh) and myself both saved over $5k over local dealer by coming up to baltimore and buying from pete... no kidding. you won't be disappointed... didn't even need xplan because they already had xplan beat... msrp on my car was almost 44k and I got out the door for 38 and some change...(prob little cheaper for us because SC taxes are only $300 but still give them a call!) and no I do not get a referral kickback lol.

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Koons ford of baltimore. ask for pete...tell him Landon and Josh from SC sent you... walk out and save money

both 'Merica (josh) and myself both saved over $5k by coming up to baltimore and buying from pete... no kidding. you won't be disappointed... didn't even need xplan because they already had xplan beat... msrp on my car was almost 44k and I got out the door for 38 and some change...(prob little cheaper for us because SC taxes are only $300 but still give them a call!)

LOL, I just PM'd him the same thing. I work through the GM Dennis and Sales Manager Tom.

FYI, if that CO GT your driving is one they had in stock it was the one my fiancée ordered, but decided to hold off on. Hope you're enjoying it!

OP
OP
RockStang

RockStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Whippled
Thanks Guys. I will do just as you said. I'm looking for a quick and easy deal with no hassle. I may actually go up and see them today and start hashing it out. Thanks again.

Joe

Sponsored

jburgess1379

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boosted v6
Bought my car from bob bell. Good customer service. Got some free touch up paint all weather mats and spare tire/jack.

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Koons Ford anywhere. I bought mine from Koons Sterling Va. and drove it back to Orlando. Saved about 5 grand. Beat x-plan and dealer invoice. You live in a great area so don't worry. But Koons is def. the way to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Koons Ford anywhere. I bought mine from Koons Sterling Va. and drove it back to Orlando. Saved about 5 grand. Beat x-plan and dealer invoice. You live in a great area so don't worry. But Koons is def. the way to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The VA and Annapolis Koons dealers aren't as good, but not bad. Baltimore is the best of their Ford stores and moves the most Stangs.

MagneticGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I started off trying to work with Apple Ford in Columbia. I soon realized I was wasting my time. They weren't willing to deal. So, I also bought my car from Koons Ford of Baltimore. I got my car for about $2000 below dealer cost. I got free all-weather mats, the matching trunk mat, and the cargo net. I also got the FRPP Sport Catback exhaust installed for $1200 (parts + labor). Because of the value of my trade-in, I paid no sales tax. :thumbsup:

Of course, this was all during their 11/2014 Black Friday Sale. :D

My salesperson's name is Casey. Ask for him. I'm sure he'll hook you up. He's very responsive to any e-mailed questions you may have and gets things done FAST.

OP
OP
RockStang

RockStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Whippled
Thanks for all of the replies guys. I did go up to Koons and that's a nice dealership and good sales folks there. I met with the Sales Manager Tom and he set me up. They don't have what I want sitting on the lot but he's scouring the area for me.

Joe

Sponsored

Rypkr937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Coyote Premium
Koons Ford.

Jeeden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Yup. Baltimore or sterling va.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
LOL, I just PM'd him the same thing. I work through the GM Dennis and Sales Manager Tom.

FYI, if that CO GT your driving is one they had in stock it was the one my fiancée ordered, but decided to hold off on. Hope you're enjoying it!
Yah! YUP!!!! that's the one! Man when I got this car it was one of 2 in the WHOLE country in January with all these options in CO and Koon's price just blew me away. I talked Tom( i think) and Pete before I drove the 8 and half hrs up to make sure the price wasn't a joke. I walked out with this thing so cheap compared to local ford dealers here, I still can't believe it...especially when I see how much the local dealers want for these cars in south carolina.

Tell your fiance it's extremely well taken care of and that I said thanks for ordering it (and not buying it!)!!!

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Yah! YUP!!!! that's the one! Man when I got this car it was one of 2 in the WHOLE country in January with all these options in CO and Koon's price just blew me away. I talked Tom( i think) and Pete before I drove the 8 and half hrs up to make sure the price wasn't a joke. I walked out with this thing so cheap compared to local ford dealers here, I still can't believe it...especially when I see how much the local dealers want for these cars in south carolina.

Tell your fiance it's extremely well taken care of and that I said thanks for ordering it (and not buying it!)!!!
I'll be sure to let her know! Glad you're enjoying the car! :cheers:

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Hmm..I'll have to check with them in Baltimore...Im looking somewhere else in the area and thought I had a pretty good deal but now I'll have to double check..lol
Sponsored