• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Looking for 2018 GT350

rag11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
So I made the mistake of getting rid of my 18' GT350 a year ago for an 18 Giulia Quadrifoglio (great car as well,) and I want back into the voodoo club.
Looking for somewhere in the ballpark of 50k-low 50s.

I'm looking for a relatively lightly used 2018 GT350. Recaro seats are preferred unless you want to dock a grand or two. Preferably not modded but there are some exceptions.
I'm located in San Diego, CA but willing to travel a reasonable distance as long as the deal makes sense for me.
Thanks! And feel free to call me names for selling mine, I miss her.
Sponsored

Last edited:

hannaf15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Iā€™m in Las Vegas with a 2017 Oxford white for sale. Recaro seats, Nav, 19K mi

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
Iā€™m in Las Vegas with a 2017 Oxford white for sale. Recaro seats, Nav, 19K mi
hey there...not to horn in on the OPs thread, but I am not far away and interested...any pics/price etc?
Sponsored