• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Oklahoma Looking for 2015+ 5.0 for $18k or less

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase

5ohh_kenny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTCS
A couple posts down there’s an s550 with the gen3 5.0. Has some light fire damage. Within your price range though.

OP
OP

Cupdee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cooper
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I’ve done research on the price, but I just wanna see if anyone is selling theirs for significantly lower than that. You never know! :)

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
There are 7 available on Autotrader right now buy one!!!
Being extremely vague on options wanted also, miles, things like that.
Majority of people on a car forum tend to take care of there vehicles and are not In the bottom 1% of pricing.
I understand your thoughts of maybe someone is trying to unload one but the price they are unloading it for is a great deal just not the cheapest ones in the country.
Good luck with your search but try to be more specific on what your looking for and also understand nobody is giving away a car.

OP
OP

Cupdee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cooper
Vehicle(s)
N/A
There are 7 available on Autotrader right now buy one!!!
Being extremely vague on options wanted also, miles, things like that.
Majority of people on a car forum tend to take care of there vehicles and are not In the bottom 1% of pricing.
I understand your thoughts of maybe someone is trying to unload one but the price they are unloading it for is a great deal just not the cheapest ones in the country.
Good luck with your search but try to be more specific on what your looking for and also understand nobody is giving away a car.
Thanks for your help! I’ll look rn! :)
Sponsored