Sponsored

Long Tube Owners…

mkcotton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
you been having good luck not throwing codes? I splurged for the greens but keep throwing a 4030 code.

I threw codes with the standard Kooks cats, and thought the greens would be better ($1700 mistake). I threw codes until I had it tuned... my tuner quoted 30% leaner than it should be... no codes after the tune. Also recouped about 50% by selling the non-green cats... lesson learned for sure.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MO1182

MO1182

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I threw codes with the standard Kooks cats, and thought the greens would be better ($1700 mistake). I threw codes until I had it tuned... my tuner quoted 30% leaner than it should be... no codes after the tune. Also recouped about 50% by selling the non-green cats... lesson learned for sure.
I had greens on my gt500, 4+ years no codes. I can’t tune out the monitors but maybe pull a log and a tune update is what is needed.

thanka
s

tampasnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Once in awhile it would throw a code the first 6 months. I haven't had one show up in some time now. I just have the extensions on the rear 02 sensors. No tune and no cats.

lobo_loco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jose
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I would say go ahead and switch the cat back and add a x of h.....I have magnaflow competition I'd sell you....lol
Sponsored