Sponsored

Long Island, NY

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium, Black/Saddle.
Sammzway, can you PM me the Salesmans name at Sayville Ford. Or else just post it here. Thanks. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

vder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 Fox Body, 16 Mustang GT Vert, 22 Explorer ST
Jack Frost great guy

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jack Frost great guy

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
LOL, I thought he was joking when he said Jack Frost.

Looking on the net there's some pretty bad reviews for Sayville Ford, especially on Yelp. Hopefully Jack Frost is the exception.

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I didn't have to, $32,500 OTD. Koons had 2016s for 29k before tax but didn't have 0% apr. So I didn't feel like haggling or driving 4 hours to get the car. Plus I was tired of searching lol.

15 Base GT with two tone ceramic cloth interior.

Just to be clear, did you finance thru the dealer and/or have a trade-in? Those two things can make a big difference in the OTD price they give you.

Nemesis911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Durango R/T, 2010 H-D CVO FLSTSE
I can second the sentiment and have nothing but good things to say about Sayville Ford. Kaitlyn was my sales rep and she was an enthusiast herself. She knew (without me asking) that I did not want the front plate mounted, no dealer badges on the car and not to touch the paint during prep. She even rushed the processing when the car came in on the Saturday morning of Memorial Day weekend. By 1pm I was out the door on a holiday weekend. You can't ask for more than that from a dealer.

Sponsored

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (traded) / 16 Acura MDX
Hey sorry, was super busy with work. Yeah feel free to pm me and let me know what you need.

The guy I dealt with is John Jack Frost. He's a very cool guy and he doesn't want to sell a mustang to you, he wants to sell you what you were dreaming of or want out of a mustang as an enthusiast. He had many mustangs based on what he said and knows a lot of technical aspect about the car. Even if you don't want to buy, just drop by and meet him for car talk. He's old and cranky at times lol.

Yeah everything came to 32500 minus tags and plates. That was like $260 or something. I bargained with him by saying that's all I'm willing to pay and its a base car so i didn't want to waste energy or time since they were closing. He said hand me your CC for a 500 down and let me see what I can do. Then 15 mins later he came back and said sign and pick up your car tomorrow.
Best part was, the receipt had in bold letters NO FRONT PLATE bracket. I was like how did you know? He said no true enthusiast wants front plates and that alone made me feel so cool that he knew before me saying anything.

I didn't trade anything in, I told them I'll give them $5000 cash as down payment and financed the rest through ford's 0% credit. So I financed 27500 thru ford credit. Also keep in mind I went there during Labor Day sale and chose a color that no one else wanted. He said it wasn't a popular color like CO or black.

sandpiper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Can anybody recommend a shop on the island to install vinyl stripes if I get something from Big Worm ?

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Can anybody recommend a shop on the island to install vinyl stripes if I get something from Big Worm ?

Try 631coating. They're located off 110 I think. I never used them but I always see Lamborghini and ferraris parked in front of their building. Plus I know many people that talks highly of them.

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
Yep I've heard great things about that place

HunterStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Magnetic
Hey everyone. I'm in Huntington. I'm going to be auto crossing on October 10th at met life and October 25th at Nassau Colosseum. You guys should all come as well.

Sponsored

jkstang78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
What's going on everyone. Just checking into the LI section. Jason from Middle Island here :cheers:

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Hey everyone. I'm in Huntington. I'm going to be auto crossing on October 10th at met life and October 25th at Nassau Colosseum. You guys should all come as well.

I'll come based on when it starts.

sandpiper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Try 631coating. They're located off 110 I think. I never used them but I always see Lamborghini and ferraris parked in front of their building. Plus I know many people that talks highly of them.
Thanks

HunterStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Magnetic
I'll come based on when it starts.
If you pre-register online then you don't have to be there until about 8:30 am. If you will be registering on site then you need to be there around 7:45 am.

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
Another option for Mustang work is Joe...don't want to say his last name but he was a lead tech for a big mustang shop here on LI. Has a lift in his garage and will do work out of his house. He's done some work for me, and been pleased with him. This is his email address (Assuming it's still good)

[email protected]
i was just at joe's today. awesome guy and he's legit. helped me swap an x pipe out. got a warranty replacement from borla.

thanks for the hookup.
Sponsored