Sponsored

Long Island, NY

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
Thanks......I deal with Shaun, as he also sold me a new GT back in 2008.

I'm just over the bridge, so Captree is pretty close for me. but a nice place to hang out on a Sunday morning.....I use to do that years ago when I had my Superformance Cobra, but that's long gone now.

Your Magnetic is real nice, and the wheels really stand out, Now after noticing some of the differences between the base and the premium models I wish I would have ordered a Premium PP.
I'm not one to leave anything completely stock for long, so there will probably be a few subtle changes over the next few months....:D

I see you don't have a front plate....me either, but I did buy the sto n sho for just in case
Thanks man, the wheels were a last minute change as i had originally gone with the 18" foundry rims. I'm super glad I bumped up to the 19"s, they look nothing like the pictures on the Ford website. As for the front plate, yea I told Newins to leave it off. I've already been ticketed for it once but i'm in no rush to put it on. I'm still undecided on whether I want to use the sto n sho or another option that may become available.

Looking forward to see what you have in store for your girl!!:cheers:
Sponsored

dfr1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ECOBOOST BLACK
Just waiting on delivery ordered from sayville ford should be here first week of march according to cotus

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
Just waiting on delivery ordered from sayville ford should be here first week of march according to cotus
Cool....we should have quite the get together one of these days....

sandpiper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Saw my second 2015 Pony in the wild. On my way into Brooklyn this morning. Guy got on Southern State at Peninsula heading west about 7.30 am. He was right behind me and then he passed me. I went to the Belt, He went the Cross Island north.

This one was my twin, Ingot Silver Ecoboost. To bad I was in my daily driver.

Car looks as good coming and going as it does when I am driving. :headbang:

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
I saw my 1st and 2nd 15' mustangs in the same week......two weeks ago, a white 6cyl in Smithtown and a Guard eb premium in Port Jeff.....by now I though I would have seen more on the road, but due to the weather I can understand why....mine hasn't left the driveway since the day I brought it home.

Sponsored

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
mine's my DD, got no choice but to drive it!

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
mine's my DD, got no choice but to drive it!
I hear ya, mine was suppose to be, but I decided not to trade in my Honda until the winter is long gone then sell it on my own.

Where are you located, as I'd still like to hear your exhaust ???

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
im in oceanside but work in holtsville monday thru friday. i may also be coming out to yaphank sometime soon on the weekend to do some trap shooting.

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
im in oceanside but work in holtsville monday thru friday. i may also be coming out to yaphank sometime soon on the weekend to do some trap shooting.
I'm off Sunday's and Monday's at the moment, What are you doing Sunday morning ???

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
i think sunday is the day we're going to try to go to yaphank. you're out east right? maybe we can set up to meet somewhere.

Sponsored

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
i think sunday is the day we're going to try to go to yaphank. you're out east right? maybe we can set up to meet somewhere.
I'm in West Islip, just north of Sunrise between Deer Park Ave and Robert Moses causeway

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
my Waze sometimes instructs me to pass by your neck of the woods depending on the traffic during my commute.

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
my Waze sometimes instructs me to pass by your neck of the woods depending on the traffic during my commute.
I saw your vid in the manual/automatic thread...:D... did you install the exhaust or have it done ??

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
speaking of which, waze directed me to use ocean > robert moses > sunrise > nichols road today. i passed thru there around 8:15

i had realspeed auto in bohemia do it, they charged me a buck fifty.

you could prob just have any exhaust shop do it for less. the whole catback comes off by just taking 2 clamps and 2 exhaust hangers off.

dfr1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ECOBOOST BLACK
Question does anyone remember how long transit took from flat rock to us? My car left flat rock yesterday and just wanted a true edd lol
Sponsored