Lol this just happened...

Jbud

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 gr
So I'm telling my girlfriend that I'm going to buy some jacking rails for my car with my birthday money. She asks me what they do and I explain that they give you a good jacking point to raise the car. She asked me where they go and I say under the car. She looks really confused, and then says "how do you get the car off the ground to put them on if you cant jack it up?". Girls....
Sponsored

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
So I'm telling my girlfriend that I'm going to buy some jacking rails for my car with my birthday money. She asks me what they do and I explain that they give you a good jacking point to raise the car. She asked me where they go and I say under the car. She looks really confused, and then says "how do you get the car off the ground to put them on if you cant jack it up?". Girls....

Well if they knew about cars they would start driving your ride...

Better this way...

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
A friend says his wife wanted to buy him even SAE wrenches. She noticed he just had the odd numbers. You know 1/2, 3/8, 5/16, etc.

OP
OP

Jbud

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 gr
Lol that's awesome. One time my ex wife and I were watching TV. That commercial for the little nose ear hair trimmer thing came in with Bret Favre. He runs it across his finger to show it doesnt cut. She says " man he must have really hairy hands to have to shave them..."