Logo’d Floor Mats

Boston23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPP Ingot Silver
At one point, logo’d mats with 5.0, GT, Running Pony etc were available for the S550. LMR,CJPP, AM and other retailers sold Lloyd or OEM mats with logos but they are no longer available. It’s my understanding that Ford rescinded or did not extend the licensing agreement for the Ford held logos. Shelby logos are still available and look great but unfortunately, I don’t own a Shelby. Anyone have links to GT or 5.0 style mats or had their mats embroidered? I guess I puzzled why I can get a trunk mat with GT or 5.0 but not front floor mats? Thanks
Sponsored

mikeD4V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
OP
OP
Boston23

Boston23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPP Ingot Silver
Weird, couldn't find any GT/5.0 mats for s550 in the usual haunts, just running pony stuff. Maybe one of the Ford dealers in the sponsor's section has more info?

Molded all weather with running pony: https://www.amazon.com/Factory-Stock-Ford-Mustang-Weather/dp/B010GN8A16

All weather with running pony and cloth with pony in black or white (ask Benny for the forum discount): https://www.levittownfordparts.com/ford-mustang-interior-accessories-c-36_244_293.html
Thanks for the response. I’m looking for the carpeted mats and multiple google searches show they existed before being discontinued. Was hoping I could find a sponsor or retailer with left over stock but I’m not sure they legally sell the item without a licensing agreement. Depending on cost, I might get some plain black Lloyd mats for the 550 and see if I can find a shop to embroider them for me.

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT
Good hunting, I couldn't find much when I was looking last year. I have a set of the running pony mats in the Amazon.com link, they are OK and look nice. I wasn't going to spend a bunch of $$ on mats and these were the cheapest option.

Sponsored

mikeD4V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
I think most of them if not all were Lloyd mats.

This is their site I think. Looks like you can make custom mats on there? Might be worth asking if they still have them in stock.

https://www.lloydmatsstore.com/
Out of curiosity I emailed them asking about the GT/5.0 mats not being on the website and if they could make custom ones. Less than 30min later they responded:

"Yes the floor mats are no longer available with logo, only the trunk. This is a provision in our current Ford Motor Co. agreement.

Sorry we can't do exactly what you're looking for."

OP
OP
Boston23

Boston23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPP Ingot Silver
From my understanding, Lloyd lost Ford logo agreement like a year ago
That timeline sounds about right. I am surprised that Lloyd seems to be the only retailer that had a licensing agreement with Ford.

YZFMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2006 Mustang GT Vert
Did not know they are not available. Glad I picked up the Llyod GT mats when I did.

Indylatenight

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium Convertible
From my understanding, Lloyd lost Ford logo agreement like a year ago
I bought a set with the running pony from C J Pony Parts in October. Seems strange that they would stop selling an item that would appear to be one of the first "mods" a person would want to make.
Sponsored