Sponsored

Livernois vs. Lund vs. Bama vs. Ford Racing - Tune/Tuners?

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Run mode. The car should not be running. Basically press the start button once without pressing the clutch/brake. FYI, their instructions might still be outdated. The copy I received stated to press the start button twice to enter run mode which is incorrect for the 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
Loaded up the 93 JLT tune last night and I am very very impressed. Insane power with great driveability.….Thank you Livernois!!

Thank you for the business, we appreciate it!

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle info just emailed off to livernois. I understand it's Saturday but hopefully it's a quick turn around so I can install everything early next week.

Quick question, when loading the program to the car is it suppose to be in run mode or actually running. I assume just in run mode.
You cannot tune your car while it is running, it has to be in run mode. Push and hold the start button for around 3 seconds. You will see that the dash will say accessory power activated, that is run mode. :thumbsup:

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT

Sponsored

svoguy2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richie
Vehicle(s)
89 Fox Body 347 Stroker,2015 Mustang GT, PP
I have a Livernois tune in my GT and have had it since Jan. Is there any way to get rid of the "rev hang" when you push in the clutch? It drives me nuts when it does it!

Cloak

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R Shadow Black
Vehicle Showcase
I have a Livernois tune in my GT and have had it since Jan. Is there any way to get rid of the "rev hang" when you push in the clutch? It drives me nuts when it does it!
I had the same thing with my steeda 93 Tune. I am running the preloaded sct x4 93 tune, and it drives like stock as far as rev hang. can anyone put in some feedback about Lund, and if there is any rev hang between shifts or when clutching in?

2faststang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989/2015 mustang
I had the same thing with my steeda 93 Tune. I am running the preloaded sct x4 93 tune, and it drives like stock as far as rev hang. can anyone put in some feedback about Lund, and if there is any rev hang between shifts or when clutching in?
Someone correct me if im wrong and/or help us all understand better but if I remember correctly....

its due to the ajax valve and vct cams. WWWAAAYYYY back when I worked at a ford dealer, I had a ZX2 with a 2.0 zetec VCT and I asked the Master Technician, I HATED how it hung RPMS after reving and clutch in....what could i do??

He told me that ya cant do anything about it?! Ajax valve and the VCT cams it is how it is with this type of engine.

Wish I remember off the top of my head what a ajax valve did :headbonk: but i do remember thats the reason he told me haha

With that I will say every VCT i have owned since has hung RPMS before and after a tune :shrug:

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
We can rev match or non rev match on the stock or auto

Sponsored

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
We can rev match or non rev match on the stock or auto

Didn't know that was an option terry. Is my time that's coming retaining the stock type rev matching for downshifts in auto? I happen to use the paddles to click down quite often and LOVE the rev matching.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
the rev matching in the auto is incredible with the lund tune, I love it too.

everyone thinks its a stick car, I rarely use paddles, but we change it in the sport mode

Nazgul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 15 GT PP
Uploaded my livernois 93 octane tune today. Unfortunately it's raining and the roads are soaked. My first impression is wow! The throttle is super snappy now and the flat spot below 3k is gone. Gingerly driving it spins 1st and 2nd on wet roads. I can't really judge the full pull of the car yet due to the weather. When I did do a moderate 3rd gear roll on it broke loose at 45 and got squirrelly so I had to shut it down.

Initial impression is great. It appears that the tune is as advertised and worth the coin.

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
Hey Richie, yeah that is something that we can alter in your tune files! All that you have to do is shoot us an email at [email protected], and request a tune update for the rev matching. Easy peasy!

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
Uploaded my livernois 93 octane tune today. Unfortunately it's raining and the roads are soaked. My first impression is wow! The throttle is super snappy now and the flat spot below 3k is gone. Gingerly driving it spins 1st and 2nd on wet roads. I can't really judge the full pull of the car yet due to the weather. When I did do a moderate 3rd gear roll on it broke loose at 45 and got squirrelly so I had to shut it down.

Initial impression is great. It appears that the tune is as advertised and worth the coin.
That is awesome! The weather sucks here too...we just want to get all of the rain out of the way now so that the track day is perfect next Saturday at Milan!

Sponsored