Muzza73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Murray
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Hi All,
I'm trying to enable line lock on my 2017 auto GT. I have the forscan app and the suggsted cable.
I can link to the car and see the data but its all in letters and numbers (code). Does anyone know what codes to change and what to change them to?
i have seen that you need to change one in the IPC and another in the ABS modules. I have seen mixed responses with some saying change the as built codes and others saying dont change the as build codes.....
in any case does anyone have this level fo detail to offer?
I have been looking for some time online and there seems to be lots of discussion but no detail.
Sponsored

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Hi All,
I'm trying to enable line lock on my 2017 auto GT. I have the forscan app and the suggsted cable.
I can link to the car and see the data but its all in letters and numbers (code). Does anyone know what codes to change and what to change them to?
i have seen that you need to change one in the IPC and another in the ABS modules. I have seen mixed responses with some saying change the as built codes and others saying dont change the as build codes.....
in any case does anyone have this level fo detail to offer?
I have been looking for some time online and there seems to be lots of discussion but no detail.
Have you read this 228 page discussion? https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/modifying-as-built-data-guide.61773/

OP
OP

Muzza73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Murray
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Reactions: PKs

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G
Sorry I'm late to the party. I've been busy with non-mustang stuff for a fair while now. I did my 19' but it may be different from the earlier FM's. I'll have a look later in the week if you want. It wasn't hard. I'll just have to find my references. What I can say is ALWAYS save off a copy of your as built data from the Ford website from your VIN AND save off a copy of your cars as built data via Forscan as well. I have not bothered to compare them yet but I know I have both files all saved in a few places (and labelled meaningfully) if I ever need to change back.
Sponsored