Sponsored

Limited-Edition Shelby GT350, GT350R Heritage Edition Package

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I worked with Nico early on and he was solid as well. BTW, Nico is on a US tour on his Harley and will be stopping though Boulder at some point - We will grab a beer for certain.

Specific to Reliable, they've been easy to work with and reassurances from members here and within the Porsche community, I decided to go with them. Note for those in the Mtn West, Horseless Carriage nor InterCity were servicing our area at this time.

Shall I start a Delivery thread?

Todd
I think that it may be a very good idea and will suggest that any of us Mustang/GT350/R enthusiasts that purchase brand new vehicles can all learn from your delivery experience for this car and suggest that you and I can also learn and discuss the experiences that many other have had in both the U.S. and Canada with respect to their Delivery Experiences.
Sponsored

Dubbsfaris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
2008 GT500 Red Stripe Vert, 2008 Shelby Terlingua, 2013 Shelby Raptor, 2017 Saleen 35th Anniversary Yellow Label Prototype, 2020 GT350R HE
Vehicle Showcase
Reliable does many deliveries for Shelby American and also does most Ford GT deliveries as well. Its who I will use.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Reliable does many deliveries for Shelby American and also does most Ford GT deliveries as well. Its who I will use.
The only negative that I have with Reliable Carriers is that typically in the past their wait time for getting a car picked up could be numerous weeks and of course a great deal of that is due to them having so many contracts in place with HP automotive manufacturers which not only pushes out their pick up times but also their pricing due to supply and demand.

As you mentioned I believe they have the contract for the Ford GT coming out of Multimatic amongst many other contracts for high end cars as well.

Having said that I suggest that they have some of the most well trained and experienced drivers in the industry.

BTW, I used to own a 2008 and 2009 GT500 both of which convertibles and both were ordered with Option 54R which obviously you are aware of!:like::like:

astronaut45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Oxford White Mach 1
Well, I have to give a ton of thanks to this thread, I was having trouble finding a HEP GT350 optioned the way I wanted it. (Basically tech, handling, Recaros, CF dash)

Now HEP 1FA6P8JZ4L5551272 has my deposit on it and will hopefully be mine some time in the next couple of months.

Not happy about paying MSRP, but with the options I wanted I didn't have a lot of dealerships to call and negotiate with and it was tough to get this one down to MSRP.

Thanks so much for all the valuable information in this thread, particularly the spreadsheet.

Sponsored

FR500S Racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2008 FR500S Challenge Race Car. 2017 GT350, 2017 RS, 2003 F350. 2020 GT350R HEP
@Dubbsfaris Did yours update last night?

Ours is showing "In Transit" as of yesterday evening (I have found it updates after 5pm PDT). Shows end shipping ETA July 3rd - 9th. Brian
  • 1212 "Released" May 22nd
  • 1212 "In Transit" June 2nd
Great seeing things moving forward again like @ParkCity06.

upload_2020-6-3_8-47-23.png

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Well, I have to give a ton of thanks to this thread, I was having trouble finding a HEP GT350 optioned the way I wanted it. (Basically tech, handling, Recaros, CF dash)

Now HEP 1FA6P8JZ4L5551272 has my deposit on it and will hopefully be mine some time in the next couple of months.

Not happy about paying MSRP, but with the options I wanted I didn't have a lot of dealerships to call and negotiate with and it was tough to get this one down to MSRP.

Thanks so much for all the valuable information in this thread, particularly the spreadsheet.

Congrats on purchasing one of these cool and rare HEP cars and suggest that once it arrives you will be very happy with your decision.

With respect to you not being happy about paying MSRP I am not quite sure what you expected to pay for one of these rare HEP optioned cars based on the fact that this car was not launched until some ~5 1/2 months ago and very few allocations to choose from now or going forward?

I would say that you did pretty well on pricing in spite of the lack of allocations out there.

:like:

Sdsaathoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT350, GT350R HEP, GT500 HE CFTP, 23 Raptor R

Congratulations on your car. They are incredible. This is my favorite car!

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
The scheduled production date for my car was set for Thursday, June 11th but just found out that my car went into production on Tuesday, June 2nd which is 9 days earlier than scheduled therefore suggest that may be a good sign for the reopening of the FRAP which took place early last week and just as important for all of you others that are still waiting for your cars to be assembled.

Of course the Mod Shop will slow the process down with the installation of the CF wheels and wing along with the rear seat delete process but just very happy and excited that my car is in production and really looking forward to taking delivery of it sometime down the road!

Based on the above scenario I hope that this is also great news for many other fellow Mustang enthusiasts regardless of the model or options ordered!!

:like: :clap: :like:

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Great news and congratulations. Mine, #551234, has a blend date of June 9, 2020, very happy :clap:
Have you checked lately to see if your car has been moved up from a scheduled production date standpoint?

I just happened to check today with one of the guys that I know at FP in order to see if my car was on schedule for assembly a week today and quickly found out that it went into production a couple days of ago which is a great surprise therefore you may be in the same situation?

Not that VIN's have anything to do with scheduled production dates but my VIN is 551210 therefore very close to your VIN.

Good luck and let us know if anything changes from your scheduled June 9th date!
:)

gkoutsok

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gus
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 HEP
My HEP non R was scheduled for build date of June 19, it went into production on June 2, VIN - 5551541

Dubbsfaris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
2008 GT500 Red Stripe Vert, 2008 Shelby Terlingua, 2013 Shelby Raptor, 2017 Saleen 35th Anniversary Yellow Label Prototype, 2020 GT350R HE
Vehicle Showcase
Im still awaiting shipment, but the GM is showing 7/14-7/20

Hawaii-5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HE, 2011 Raptor, 1989 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
My R-HE (1455) was originally scheduled for production week of April 20th. Currently scheduled for June 19th. Getting close! Can't wait. Aloha.
Sponsored