Steve@CJPP

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp Orange GT Prem PP

Mustang License Plate Bracket STO N SHO 2015 | CJ Pony Parts

Get your STO N SHO license plate bracket now and have it in time for the delivery of your 2015 Mustang!

For those required to run a front plate but who cringe at the thought of drilling holes in that beautiful painted bumper, get your STO N SHO before the dealer drills license plate mounting holes.

The STO N SHO is an aftermarket detachable front license plate bracket mounting system that is designed for cars whose appearance would be ruined by use of the factory mounting location. Many states require a license plate on the rear and front of the vehicle, and front license plates tend to take away from the look of the 2015 Mustang.

Every STO N SHO was designed with the car show enthusiast in mind. Stay in compliance with state law by simply “STO”ing your front license plate when you want to “SHO” the beauty of your Mustang. Then, reinstall once you are ready to hit the road. There’s no hassle or strain when operating this bracket system: it is simply the best solution for the car enthusiast living in a state that requires a front license plate.

The STO N SHO is a two-piece, detachable mounting system consisting of a front license plate holder and a base mounting plate. Removal and installation of the license plate is extremely easy, requiring only the pull of a pin. Once the front license plate holder is removed, the base plate is virtually undetectable.

Each STO N SHO is constructed in the USA from premium-quality 5052 and 6061 aluminum. Both plates are precision laser cut and hand burnished. Each tube and rod is machine cut and hand cleaned. After the welds are ground smooth, a high-quality automotive trim black paint is applied and the product is tested to ensure proper operation.

Please Note: This will fit all 2015 Mustangs except for the 1,964 Limited Edition 50th Anniversary GTs and GT Performance Packages which have a different/larger front chin spoiler.

Don't ruin the aggressive appearance of your beautiful 2015 Mustang and lose points at car shows. Instead, order a STO N SHO License Plate Bracket for your 2015 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!

For more 2015 Mustang Parts available at CJ Pony Parts check out:
2015 Mustang Parts & Guide | Free shipping | CJ Pony Parts

For the install video of this item check this LINK
Sponsored

Last edited:

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
2 questions.

- Will it fit on a European Ecoboost version (Delivered standard with parts of the PP features)
- Will the Belgium small license plate fit without extra holes?

Last edited:

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
I don't see why it wouldn't fit the car but as far as the plate fitting I honestly don't know if that plate would fit or not.
I saw a message mentioning this holder won't fit on a Car equiped with an Performance pack...Euro cars have these as standard...Have no idea of the difference of the car's front with or without PP...

I guess the plate will always fit with extra 'holes' but would be nicer without. Any idea of the distance between the default mounting holes?

Sponsored

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
The chin spoiler is larger on the PP. They have slightly different model for the GT PP (and for the 1964 50th LEs)

http://www.cjponyparts.com/license-...iversary-performance-package-gt-2015/p/LPB41/
Thx for the link. but...

Please Note: Does NOT fit EcoBoost Performance Package or the 50th Anniversary optional upgrade on GTs and Ecoboost.

Question would be what about EU versions were PP is not mentioned as part of the package but it's noted all over the place it has some PP fetaures.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
I don't mind drilling holes in the front bumper, since the license plate will always stay there. Can't imagine when I could remove it.
Moreover, from time to time someone steals a license plate and use it on another car to make robbery..
Most important would be if we could put the license plate not in the center but slightly moved on the side, like most Alfa Romeo does.

I know it's ugly, but it is mandatory here :-/

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
2 questions.

- Will it fit on a European Ecoboost version (Delivered standard with parts of the PP features)
- Will the Belgium small license plate fit without extra holes?

On the Ford.be site the cars get advertised like this with our wide license plate holders so I assume this is what we will get...
resize618xbel00syyxbtmdsb(a)(a)c4b_1_0.png

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Might be but wouldn't you prefer the small one...:usa:

OP
OP
Steve@CJPP

Steve@CJPP

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp Orange GT Prem PP
I saw a message mentioning this holder won't fit on a Car equiped with an Performance pack...Euro cars have these as standard...Have no idea of the difference of the car's front with or without PP...

I guess the plate will always fit with extra 'holes' but would be nicer without. Any idea of the distance between the default mounting holes?
I'll talk to my guys and see what's going on with the euro cars.
Sponsored