Sponsored

Levels Performance Intercooler Upgrade

starlord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
finished my Levels Performance Intercooler upgrade last night, and It couldn't have been easer.
I have already done a GT grill upgrade and removed the Shutters so I didn't have to remove the bumper this time
So far I've been very impressed with the quality and ease of install

Can't wait for the next round of mods
Sponsored

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Cool. If i decide to mod my EB i may do this same mod. How much did the parts cost?

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Nice! did u have to cut anything or does it fit right in the stock space? Also does changing the grill require removing the front bumper?

OP
OP
starlord

starlord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excuse me for the noob question. The picture in the original post with the 2 looking radiators the bigger one is the new intercooler and the smaller one is the original intercooler? I haven't gotten my EB yet due to it is still in transit.

Sponsored

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's what i thought. Thanks!

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
Damn that's a nice looking piece. I am soooo ready to upgrade mine it's pathetic..lol

How long did it take you to get it from him? I'm getting antsy after not hearing from him for a little while. Guess I will have to give him a call tomorrow and see if it's in process or not. Unfortunately, not enough time to go anywhere else before track day on Saturday :(

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
Guess I'll put an order in through the website, just to be safe. We've exchanged a few emails and I asked him if I needed to order through the site, or just say hell yes, I want one..lol. Never heard back from him though....I know he's probably as busy as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest, so no worries.

Sponsored

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
Damn that's a nice looking piece. I am soooo ready to upgrade mine it's pathetic..lol

How long did it take you to get it from him? I'm getting antsy after not hearing from him for a little while. Guess I will have to give him a call tomorrow and see if it's in process or not. Unfortunately, not enough time to go anywhere else before track day on Saturday :(
I'd give Nik a call. Tell him you've been waiting to hear back from him and maybe he can get you hooked up quicker.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
I'd give Nik a call. Tell him you've been waiting to hear back from him and maybe he can get you hooked up quicker.

I'm going to buzz him in the morning, before I tackle the DP install. Hopefully things just got lost in translation,mor he's been nutso busy. Easy to lose track of things when that happens.

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
I'm going to buzz him in the morning, before I tackle the DP install. Hopefully things just got lost in translation,mor he's been nutso busy. Easy to lose track of things when that happens.
I sent him a message and told him that you're looking for him and have been trying to contact him. I'll let you know when I hear something back from him.

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
I just noticed that your in Jax
lol....surprised you just noticed, especially since we have the only 2 TY EBM around. I think there are 4 EB in FCMM now...our TY, a silver PP auto, and a Ruby Red. BTW, you need to get one of Torrie's tunes...car is ridiculous, even with just the tune and cai.
Sponsored