Sponsored

Lethal Performance Tech Tips: BMR S550 Bread and Butter Package

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Jared took a trip over to BMR Suspension in Seffner, FL with our 2018 Mustang GT (aka Project Goldmember) to get the “Kelly Aiken” treatment. While there, we were able to pick Kelly's brain on the IRS and it's components. He has a surplus on knowledge on these cars from not only his own car (even planting GoPros underneath to monitor the suspension's activity) but also from the vast amount of fast cars using BMR Suspension, including 2 of the fastest IRS cars in the country.

Based on his experience, we asked him to pick out what he felt were the most beneficial components for these cars, the “Bread & Butter” as he calls it in the video. These chosen components will support cars going well into the 8s and those wanting to see low 1.2-1.4 60's (If you're faster than that, they have components for that, too!). We've created a package with all of the components for you and have properly named it the Bread & Butter package.

Kelly's Corner at BMR

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]xB2iRCgOwzE[/MEDIA]"]

Check out that kit here!

https://www.lethalperformance.com/c...tang-bread-and-butter-package/category/17991/

starterkit_zps0ewnhbpo.jpg

Sponsored

Rebellion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange GT
I like this package...all extremely useful parts and universal for most applications/purposes, all meat and no fluff :cheers:

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Bread and Butter!®

Love it guys.

This is really similar to the package of components I used on my car seen in the video below:

[ame]
Sponsored