Lethal Performance: Great Customer Service

BigBeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium 401a PP2
Called Leathal Performance today because I had a few questions about their HP Tuners Ngauge with PBD tune. I forgot to ask the name of the salesman that took my call, but he was very informative. Answered my questions and went over the tuning process and how to get stared with everything. Definitely seemed to know Mustangs and was very friendly. Long story short I ended up ordering the Ngauge and tune from them as soon as I got off the phone. 10/10 would do business with them again.
Sponsored

LethalBlake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Blake
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150
Hey!

First and foremost the team here at Lethal Performance appreciates the kind words and positive feedback! We work hard day in and day out to provide the best customer experience possible! Thank you for shopping with us and please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need any assistance whatsoever!

#teamlethal

OP
OP
BigBeed

BigBeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium 401a PP2
Hey!

First and foremost the team here at Lethal Performance appreciates the kind words and positive feedback! We work hard day in and day out to provide the best customer experience possible! Thank you for shopping with us and please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need any assistance whatsoever!

#teamlethal
No problem! Thanks, will do!
Sponsored