OctopusWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP & AP
I think the title says it all.
They've exhibited a tremendous amount of patience with my questions and concerns, and have handled both excellently. The guys are awesome.
Sponsored

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP
I think the title says it all.
They've exhibited a tremendous amount of patience with my questions and concerns, and have handled both excellently. The guys are awesome.
I've order a number of things with them in the past two weeks often calling for updated tracking numbers and switching some products for other ones...

And they have provided me outstanding service. They've happily answered every question and satisfied me with their straight forward answers and no non-sense approach (alot more than I can stay for Steeda). I think I've even spoken to one of the owners, Derek, when I called about questions about my order and he was very accomodating.

There are other good online retailers, but Lethal will always get my business first, soley because of their customer service and fast shipping. They truly strive to provide excellent customer service. Its a gem of a company.

I wish all retailers whether online or brick and mortar treated their customers as Lethal Performance treats there's. This kind of customer service is rare.

Go Team Lethal:clap2:

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Hell yeah!! Thanks guys!!!
Sponsored