Sponsored

RDP Motorsport - Great Customer Service

Mason

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Oxford White
Not sure if this is the correct forum or not, but I'd just like to give a big thanks to Steve from RDP Motorsport.

I ordered a set of Kooks Headers and catted x-pipes from them for my GT350. When the boxes arrived, I took the boxes and the car to my installation facility to have them put on yesterday. After opening up the boxes, we discovered the distribution center set over two sets of Headers, rather than 1 set of headers and 1 set of x-pipes. I was in a time crunch, as I'm headed out of town for work, so Steve was over the overnight a new set of x-pipes to the installation facility for me.

Steve was very courteous and gracious on the phone, and really took the time to ensure the situation was handled. If you are looking for parts, and great customer service, I highly recommend RDP Motorsport.

Thanks!!
Sponsored

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Had good experiences with RDP Store myself. Their specials they have going from time to time are definitely worth looking into, and Steve's customer service is right up there with the best of them in my experiences. I'm starting to wonder if Steve ever goes home.