Sponsored

Lethal performance catless midpipes

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
Ok...so since my car is still in the shop...i figured what better thing to do than order more parts lol. I just ordered the catless midpipes..this will hook up to my x pipe resonator delete, quad tip mufflers and bbk shorties. Ill be sire to post my impressions and some vids. Thank you lethal for putting these out for us v6 guys.
Sponsored

Jeffrey21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 2016 V6
so basically an off road x pipe? or ,

OP
OP
fordguys550

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
Thats pretty much it. They should hook right up to my x pipe. Im not a fan of the sound of the cattless x pipe, and while i like the current setup...its not quite loud enough for my taste and the extra power will be nice

OP
OP
fordguys550

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
Well the good news my lethal pipes shipped today. The bad news....my car may be at the dealer for 2 to 3 more weeks.....backordered flywheel bolts....youve got to be kidding me. I could strangle someone. This is the last time ford touches my car

OP
OP
fordguys550

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
Well.....got them in. They fit great. Torrie needs to work on the tune cause it has that same hesition at 3k that everyone else who did long tubes and catless pipes has. Feels good...but not sure if its really making more power or not. The bad part is...these cheap mufflers now have a super crappy sounding "tingy" noise. Probably wouldnt happen with good mufflers. I have some resonators i can put in, or i might just switch back to stock...since they arnt legal anyways lol. Im gunna see what happens after the pipes break in for a bit, and see if torries tune helps out at all

Sponsored

menq27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
quick question.. where did you get your X pipe tho? try to put either a H pipe or X pipe on my V6, can't find it online : (((

OP
OP
fordguys550

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
I did a generic x pipe and welded it into my stock catback

OP
OP
fordguys550

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
well, we welded in some 18" resonators. the tingy sound has been greatly reduced, but its still there, just not as bad. sounds very deep....and manly lol. i did pickup .2-.3 in the track aps 1/4 mile so thats good news. car feels good. im working with torrie to get rid of the hesitation at 3K like everyone else who has gone catless is dealing with. he just sent me a new tune, so we'll see how that goes

OP
OP
fordguys550

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
im really enjoying the power gains with these pipes! torrie is still working with me on the tune, as im still getting that lean spot around 3k. it also sounds a lot more mean. I need to fix the issue with my "rattle can" muffler sound.

RUUSKI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang V6
Ok...so since my car is still in the shop...i figured what better thing to do than order more parts lol. I just ordered the catless midpipes..this will hook up to my x pipe resonator delete, quad tip mufflers and bbk shorties. Ill be sire to post my impressions and some vids. Thank you lethal for putting these out for us v6 guys.
Are those mid pipes still out there? i haven’t been able to find them

Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Are those mid pipes still out there? i haven’t been able to find them
Nobody really is going to be selling catless pipes anymore, EPA is cracking down on everybody the last few weeks to listings got pulled.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
If you can even get a catless pipe
Won’t be able to find someone to tune for them soon
Sponsored