Sponsored

Last Build Date for MY18?

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Same thing happened this past weekend. Although, the same '19 was cheaper than the '18 we were having built ... All in all, the car "sticker" is about $2k cheaper ...
How is that possible that a 2019 is less than a 2018?

The 2019’s are coming with more features, isn’t the norm a price increase due to such revisions and typical cost of manufacturing inflation increases?

Were both vehicles equipped EXACTLY the same? Especially for a $2k delta, it would seem that something is different in option packages or even color chosen?
Sponsored

TomcatDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Magnetic w/black stripes
Same thing happened this past weekend. Although, the same '19 was cheaper than the '18 we were having built and we get B&O instead of shaker for audio. All in all, the car "sticker" is about $2k cheaper
That doesn't sound right. I though 19 pricing was pretty much a wash, less than $200 difference than 2018. I would suspect that was maybe with 300A vice 301A or 400A vice 401A. It would be nice if true.

jbcoors24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium Vert
How is that possible that a 2019 is less than a 2018?

The 2019’s are coming with more features, isn’t the norm a price increase due to such revisions and typical cost of manufacturing inflation increases?

Were both vehicles equipped EXACTLY the same? Especially for a $2k delta, it would seem that something is different in option packages or even color chosen?
you got me, who am i to complain. Yes, both were equipped the same....aside from changing from lightning blue to velocity blue, but there was no extra cost for either color.

TomcatDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Magnetic w/black stripes
you got me, who am i to complain. Yes, both were equipped the same....aside from changing from lightning blue to velocity blue, but there was no extra cost for either color.
According to a couple articles, base pricing is up $165 across the board for MY19. How were you equipped?

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I see Ford in there wisdom have decided to cancel my order :brokenheart: even though I ordered it before the cutoff date for MY18’s back in February and I now have to reorder a MY19 when they decided to publish a price for the MY19 in the UK, trouble is I can guarantee it will not be a TY as it’s been discontinued that colour :brokenheart:

Sponsored

stevegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium. 2019 GT PP1 ordered
Have you seen anything reliable that depicts velocity blue or are you just taking your chances ordering it sight unseen. I have a similar delima and ordered my 19 in magnetic but would really like velocity blue if it’s anything like lightning or deep impact blue.

jbcoors24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium Vert
Have you seen anything reliable that depicts velocity blue or are you just taking your chances ordering it sight unseen. I have a similar delima and ordered my 19 in magnetic but would really like velocity blue if it’s anything like lightning or deep impact blue.
I physically have the paint sample from ford that the dealer had given us. Also, i found someone on instagram that released some pics and it looks the same as the paint sample i have. ***Fingers crossed*** But, i was able to walk around the lot and compare it as well. Luckily we're not tied to the car if we don't like it since we didn't even have to put a deposit down on the order.
Sponsored