KOONS Baltimore

Bigred911s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Big Red
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I inquired with KOONS when orders open for 2022 Mach1 and he said they are open now. I placed an order for a fully loaded Mach1 With Frank and I hope I get it. Honestly what are the chances Ford builds my car?
Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I have a buddy in Kansas that ordered a fully loaded M1 in November of 2021 and he still has no VIN or eta on a build date. Heā€™s ready to give up his dream of ever owning one. Iā€˜ve tried to encourage him to find a fully loaded GT in a color that he likes and send it off to FatHouse Performance or Steeda to hop it up and heā€™ll still have a unique car for about the same cost of the M1 that he ordered.

OP
OP
Bigred911s

Bigred911s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Big Red
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Iā€™m really hoping Ford builds it for me.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I hope so too. Everyone who has one on order needs Ford to come though and deliver sooner, rather than later.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Congrats on your order.

IMO, an April order seems plausible, but you and others would be at what I consider the end of the ordering window.

Ford cancelled many orders last year and has been struggling at times this year.

Delays of all kinds have continued to disrupt production for the last two years.

If you have not done so already, you can read through the Mach 1 order thread. You'll get a feel for the overall wait expected. It's something of a crapshoot. At one extreme, some of us have come out relatively unscathed. At the other, those placing orders have had such difficult experiences they've decided to move on to something else.

Good Luck.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/2022-official-mach-1-order-tracking-thread.167381/

Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Good luck with your order, I hope Ford will fulfill all the M1 orders placed, along with the rollover 21.

Food for thought, my order was placed on October and I do not have a build date. Did you order an HP with 700a? If so that could be an issue.

MACHtobers Very Own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang MACH 1
Ordered a almost fully loaded 21 HP in may of 21

cancelled in November of 21 and reordered as a 22

Silence till 3 weeks ago when I got the build week of may 2.

if it shows up in June it will have been 13 months since I walked into the dealership the first time. Love mustangs but If it gets cancelled again I will move on.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Ordered a almost fully loaded 21 HP in may of 21

cancelled in November of 21 and reordered as a 22

Silence till 3 weeks ago when I got the build week of may 2.

if it shows up in June it will have been 13 months since I walked into the dealership the first time. Love mustangs but If it gets cancelled again I will move on.
From some of the other guys posts on here, next you should get a notice of the actual build day.

Pardsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mustang Mach 1
I have heard absolutely nothing good about Koons Ford down there. Good luck.

Sponsored

Pardsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mustang Mach 1
explain more. I work with them a lot and no issues, ever.
Typical dealer antics, poor treatment of vehicles before delivery leading to damage, service writers that are inept.

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Good luck with your order, I hope Ford will fulfill all the M1 orders placed, along with the rollover 21.

Food for thought, my order was placed on October and I do not have a build date. Did you order an HP with 700a? If so that could be an issue.
For some reason I thought you had allocation. From what I was told from Capital Ford after I found mine at a another dealership after being cancelled that they would still receive my order as a 22 regardless if I take it or not. I can always ask to see if they have allocation on it if you like.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
For some reason I thought you had allocation. From what I was told from Capital Ford after I found mine at a another dealership after being cancelled that they would still receive my order as a 22 regardless if I take it or not. I can always ask to see if they have allocation on it if you like.
According to them, I have the first allocation for the Wilmington branch. And I did get my priority changed to a 1 last week. Hopefully this week I will hear something.
Yes, keep me posted if your comes through. Thank you.

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
According to them, I have the first allocation for the Wilmington branch. And I did get my priority changed to a 1 last week. Hopefully this week I will hear something.
Yes, keep me posted if your comes through. Thank you.
Will do!

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Congrats, ordered mine a few weeks ago, I think itā€™s the luck of the draw to when you get a build as there is no rhyme or reason to Fords plan on which cars get built
Sponsored