• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Illinois Kooks Headers Free Flowing Connection Pipes - Full 3" Connections 15-21 Mustang GT

fuelforfire87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
For sale is a like new set of Kooks free flowing connection pipes that will fit any 15 and up Mustang GT with Kooks headers. These have very low miles on them and were only used at the track. I recently sold my S550 so I no longer need these. As you know Kooks no longer makes these so they will be hard to come by. These have the full 3" connection so they will not mate up to the stock exhaust, They require the use of an aftermarket 3" catback like Corsa or ARH, etc. Asking $600.00. Local pickup only at this point. Let me know if you have any questions.

20210809_153728.jpg
20210809_153813.jpg
Sponsored

bankyf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Actually (and surprisingly) Kooks does still make these. These are still an amazing deal though as Kooks has them listed at almost $1200, a 2-3 month wait and will require you to sign a waiver which includes your VIN. Anyone who thinks they may ever want a set in the future should grab these because they could stop producing them any day.

Also, anyone who wants these but needs stock connect, the adapters are available from Kooks for $65.97 each.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
location ?
If driving distance I will come get them .

OP
OP
fuelforfire87

fuelforfire87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
Sold!

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Thanks again !
Sponsored