Kooks 4" black tips

Combat Wally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Guard w/ OTT Racing Stripes
Anyone know where I can buy the Kooks 4" black tips? I scratched one a while back taking it off, then the movers scratched the other one. I can probably just sand and repaint, but looking to see if anyone sells the tips separately. I have the Ford Performance Borla cat-back with x-pipe on now, but want to get my Kooks h-pipe cat-back back on soon. Thanks!
Sponsored

Vernichtung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Anyone know where I can buy the Kooks 4" black tips? I scratched one a while back taking it off, then the movers scratched the other one. I can probably just sand and repaint, but looking to see if anyone sells the tips separately. I have the Ford Performance Borla cat-back with x-pipe on now, but want to get my Kooks h-pipe cat-back back on soon. Thanks!
Hey man, I'm definitely not trying to sound like a smartass, but have you gotten with Kooks to see if they'll sell you a replacement tip?

OP
OP
Combat Wally

Combat Wally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Guard w/ OTT Racing Stripes
Yeah, already checked with them. Can't seem to find the tips sold separately anywhere. Have found some MBRP tips that will work, but thought I'd hit up the forum to see if anyone has seen them first. I'll probably just prep and paint the ones I have.

RubyRedBoost

Traded EB old name New GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
I believe Hypermotive sells tips.

OP
OP
Combat Wally