KBB value for a PP2?

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT w/ Tremor Package (PP2)
Any thoughts on what the KBB value would be on a PP2, the website doesn't offer this package option (I've messaged them). Doing the regular performance pack, the value comes in a bit lower than I'd expect for a PP2, close to what a PP1 would go for used. Curious what it's worth as I have a line of site to a GT500 allocation and looking for some ammo on what my car is worth before committing.

I find stealerships really low ball trade in on mustangs, but the one I deal with is really good about at least getting up to KBB, but it's not in there, so I think it's a few grand less than what it should be. While I own the first PP2 sold, it won't carry any value to the stealership. Anyone in here sell a PP2, would like to know what they got. Mine is just under 7k miles, garage queen. I could sell out right, just don't feel like dealing with the hassle, plus I pay less in taxes on new vehicle with trade in, which wipes out the extra I would typically get from a private sale.
Sponsored

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
So you don't want the "stealership's" trade in value (depends on the dealership btw, in 2016 I got 19K for a 2011 GT with 45,000 miles on it). But you don't want to deal with the hassle of selling it privately...alrighty then.

To the question, this is going to be the curse of PP2 cars and certain owners. It seems like PP2's are not going to do well for sellers. They're going to be a buyer's car. PP2 is nothing "special" in terms of the market despite how well it performs. Many of those options are an after thought when looking at an assessment of the car. "Ecoboost Premium" or "GT Base" resonates more with the actual value because they're trim levels. Just take a look at cars.com or other sites that are listing prices to get an idea of the market. That doesn't mean they're selling at that price of course but it gives you an idea of where you can start.